The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

looking for accomodation?

Never thought that i would be one of them people who post boring stuff like that but hey, It's a 3 bedroom house located at literally 4 and half minutes by walk from university (i've counted). I am just trying to find myself a replacement as i am dropping out from uni and moving back to Russia (but the renting company said that i still need to find a replacement otherwise i have to pay for it). Anyway, back to the point, the house is really nice, fully furnished and all the bills are included. There are 2 girls living there, well they will be living there starting from september. The price is £80 per week and that's with all the bills inclusive. Also, the house is located on Abingdon Road, so it's actually pretty much in the middle of everything, like you have uni from one side, then the town, DW gym, cinemas and everything else from the other side. Half of the summer rent has already been paid, and you can keep my deposit, which is £200. I just really need to get this sorted before August, cos that's when i'm leaving England for good. I would now like to apologise for writing such a long post. Thanks everyone for you time
Hi! Is the room still available? thanks!
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending