The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

On-campus halls - Location to classes

Hi!

I'm going to be on exchange to Nottingham for the Autumn semester, and I've decided to apply for on-campus accommodation. I'm doing one subject in the Life Sciences school and the remainder of my subjects will likely be in either the Humanities or Politics and International Relations schools. I know classes can be put all over the place, but is there a rough area where any of the schools are based, and the halls that are closest to them? Thanks :smile:
Original post by hopscotch11
Hi!

I'm going to be on exchange to Nottingham for the Autumn semester, and I've decided to apply for on-campus accommodation. I'm doing one subject in the Life Sciences school and the remainder of my subjects will likely be in either the Humanities or Politics and International Relations schools. I know classes can be put all over the place, but is there a rough area where any of the schools are based, and the halls that are closest to them? Thanks :smile:

There's a map here: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/sharedresources/documents/mapuniversitypark.pdf.

Ideally, you'd be placed in HuStu/Cripps Halls to be close to both Politics & IR and Life Sciences buildings.

Really though none of the on-campus halls are too far away and if you're feeling a bit lazy you can catch the free Hopper Bus around campus :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending