The Student Room Group

is anyone else nervous about results day already??

i KNOW logically there's no point worrying ... but it's hard to stop
anyone else nervous? i'm getting my AS results and i know i could work really hard during year 13 but it would kind of complicate applying for the courses i want etc.. and there's always the risk of getting thrown out of sixth form lol

so anyone else nervous as i am? anyone got any advice for dealing with this because 'just don't think about it' doesn't really work :s
Yeah i am also freaked out about this. i cant stop thinking about my AS results being bad and me having to repeat year 12 again
Reply 2
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yeah i am also freaked out about this. i cant stop thinking about my AS results being bad and me having to repeat year 12 again

what subjects are you doing?
Original post by groans
what subjects are you doing?

Biology OCR, Chemistry OCR and Maths with Mechanics AQA

Posted from TSR Mobile
So freaked I've been trying to lower my parents expectations :laugh: I know I haven't done bad enough to be kicked out of my school but I'm not too sure about being able to be predicted AAB for next year because that's what I need awwwwh well :laugh:
Nervous? No
Excited? Quite definitely

Just hopefully got enough UMS to secure a few A*s even though they're not necessary for the conditions of my offer.
(edited 9 years ago)
Have you started your A2's early? We have, so I'm just focussing on the new work. If you haven't keep yourself busy, play sport, play a musical instrument, teach yourself mandarin, just do ANYTHING that means you don't have time to think about it. That's my tactic. I've found netball and football are the only things that truly distract me, you need to find something that you can absorb yourself in.
Hope this helps.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Nervous? No
Excited? Quite definitely

Just hopefully got enough UMS to secure a few A*s even though they're not necessary for the conditions of my offer.

So cool and hard-working. Me wish we can be just lyks you.

Quick Reply

Latest