The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by normandi
Which waiting week were u at when u received this rejection? :0 im still waiting..

Posted from TSR Mobile

End of my 3rd week :/ You can assume you have an offer if you make it past that point i think as they would have already rejected you by that point.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
I've applied for Exeter, Edinburgh, two courses at UCL( one is the dual degree science po) and LSE to study economics.
I've received an offer from Exeter last friday...
Three weeks have passed since I got the mail to let me now I was still being considered (8 weeks wait).
Should I be worried considering for my ES french baccalaureate I've predicted 17/20, and have written a good PS ?
Have I got any chances of being accepted at LSE?
I've applied for Exeter, Edinburgh, two courses at UCL( one is the dual degree science po) and LSE to study economics.
Three weeks have passed since I got the mail to let me now I was still being considered (8 weeks wait).
Should I be worried considering that for my ES french baccalaureate I've predicted 17/20, and have written a good PS ?
Original post by ak2015
I just got an offer for maths and econ! :biggrin:

Hey congrats! When did you apply and what were your predictd grades if I may ask?
I applied on the 10th of december and I am in entering into the 5th week out of 8 for this course. i am so stressed out
Original post by Allina
Should I be worried considering that for my ES french baccalaureate I've predicted 17/20, and have written a good PS ?

If you have good predicted grades in maths and econ, and if you take further maths, it should be ok. What are your predicted f I may ask
I got an offer for Accounting and Finance yesterday :hello:
Reply 3406
Original post by Allina
Should I be worried considering for my ES french baccalaureate I've predicted 17/20, and have written a good PS ?

If you are still in the run and have not been rejected, you could still get an offer (or not!). None of us can really assess your profile, and even if we tried, LSE is often quite unpredictable. Just sit tight and wait and hope for the best, really... :redface: Good luck to you.
Predicted grades in maths, further maths, and eco are A*
Original post by jainmanan
I applied for accounting and finance, and I got an invitation to write the UGAA. Who else has got the invitation?

I got the same! So nervous haha.
Original post by Allina

Ahhh un autre francais. I got in to LSE for law yesterday with 16/20 predicted on l'Option Internationale du BAC, so you'll be fine. (our school doesnt predict more than 16) Depends also on what you got on your Epreuves Anticipees (I'm in L and got 19/14/20/19), but if youre completely bilingual and have good work experience/talked about interesting books on your PS, you'll have a good chance.

(I also applied for Sciences Po regularly btw, alors on se voit a l'oral :wink: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GraceYim
When'd you apply?

On Oct. 14th haha
Original post by Saab.L
Got a rejection for maths and economics :frown: because of alevel grades...

Still waiting for BMS....

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was your a-level grades? I'm worried about mine too..
Original post by tazza ma razza
End of my 3rd week :/ You can assume you have an offer if you make it past that point i think as they would have already rejected you by that point.

3rd week out of 2+8? Or out of 2+8+4?
Original post by Flippi1
I am a mature student ( over 21!! ) applied for social policy Bsc ( on its own ) I got my offer in Early Jan ... I do not have to sit UGAA ...

So it's not everyone but it must mean you are still in the mix .... Good luck :smile:

I'm almost 21 too. Are you an international student? Did you take a levels?
Original post by alessandro96
Just got rejected for Management

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw that sucks! Out of interest, if you don't mind me asking, how many weeks were you in to your letters?
Original post by egondargento
Rejection for management. :frown:( felling gutted. Apparently my personal statement wasn't good enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw poor you, that sucks! :cry: May I ask how many emails you had/when you applied for the course?
quick question - Am I the only one that cried when I got my offer?
Reply 3417
Original post by jinglewingle

I slipped on the stairs as i ran upstairs to tell my parents. Cut my face up pretty good. All in all quite a good day
Original post by jinglewingle

I thought it was a prank - I got an email first and refused to believe I got an offer until my track updated and then there was a huge sigh of relief, followed by a victory dance :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tazza ma razza
rejected for A and F - apparently i wasn't passionate enough?!?!? wtf does that even mean lol

Ahh unlucky bro, thought you would get it! where are you thinking of firming now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending