The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ApeMob
Sexually frustrated ":rolleyes:"

:laugh:, that's what you think :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KairosEden
So, Red can mean: I'm a cat lover who lives in the Atlantic ocean besides beautiful goats who roam the arctic land freely.

No offense. Just using logic.

Slang normally is one word that replaces another. Not all this. You extra :rolleyes: But I've learned to ignore depressed people when they're rude; it might just be a mood swing and dem feels, get me :mmm:
Original post by LostGear
So all that talk about inner beast was all talk? :rolleyes:

My inner beast is a lil shy :redface:

Original post by ApeMob
I am Native American and live in abig city for Uni & hang around black people now. That's where I picked up on it. Apparently, you can make a word mean anything!

Ooh cool, you're native american? Where you born here then?

Since when did black people start calling sperm eggs? What discussions where you having? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eva.Gregoria

Since when did black people start calling sperm eggs? What discussions where you having? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ublack?

lmao this meme... :teehee:
So, Red can mean: I'm a cat lover who lives in the Atlantic ocean besides beautiful goats who roam the arctic land freely.

No offense. Just using logic.

She's right actually. Language and most words for the most part are arbitrary.

Who's to say that a Fork wasn't called a cork? You get me bro?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arieisit
She's right actually. Language and most words for the most part are arbitrary.

Who's to say that a Fork wasn't called a cork? You get me bro?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latin.

'The word
fork comes from the Latin furca, meaning "pitchfork." Some of the earliest known uses of forks with food occurred in Ancient Egypt, where large forks were used as cooking utensils.[1] Bone forks had been found in the burial site of the Bronze Age Qijia culture (2400–1900 BC) as well as later Chinese dynasties' tombs.[2] The Ancient Greeks used the fork as a serving utensil,[3] The Greek name for fork is still used in some European languages, for instance in theVenetian, Greek, and Albanian languages.'

From Wiki.
(edited 9 years ago)
Eva where is here? In the stratosphere of TSR?

But den what's a stratosphere? lol
Lol, how would that work?

Very simple.

Shooting sperms:lol:

Well, well, you've said a lot worser things than me:rolleyes:

"I'd like to sass you out" being one:rolleyes:

Original post by ApeMob
I would hope so?

Omelette, anyone?

:rofl:

Free range and organic too:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah sure time to wake it up:sexface:

Open the eight gates bbz
(edited 9 years ago)

Latin.

'The word
fork comes from the Latin furca, meaning "pitchfork." Some of the earliest known uses of forks with food occurred in Ancient Egypt, where large forks were used as cooking utensils.[1] Bone forks had been found in the burial site of the Bronze Age Qijia culture (2400–1900 BC) as well as later Chinese dynasties' tombs.[2] The Ancient Greeks used the fork as a serving utensil,[3] The Greek name for fork is still used in some European languages, for instance in theVenetian, Greek, and Albanian languages.'

Firstly, English is based on the Latin script so obviously the words would originate from there.

Secondly, this is what I meant

We attach meanings to words; meanings are not inherent in words themselves. As you’ve been reading, words (symbols) are arbitrary and attain meaning only when people give them meaning. While we can always look to a dictionary to find a standardized definition of a word, or its denotative meaning, meanings do not always follow standard, agreed-upon definitions when used in various contexts. Consider the word bitch. The denotative meaning is, “A female canine animal, especially a dog.” However, connotative meanings, the meanings we assign based on our experiences and beliefs, are quite varied. It’s likely that you most often hear the term bitch used connotatively as a derogatory descriptor of women (and sometimes men) rather than denotatively to literally define a female dog

http://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Survey_of_Communication_Study/Chapter_2_-_Verbal_Communication

Posted from TSR Mobile
Very simple.

Shooting sperms:lol:

Even simpler.

Shooting blanks. We aren't asexual creatures.
Original post by Mr.Intelligent
:laugh: you're not the king I was talking about, you're just a gatekeeper :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am the king and gatekeeper.

I am very humble and take the safety of my Kingdom and people in my own hands as it is my responsibility :biggrin:
Original post by Mubariz

I am very humble and take the safety of my Kingdom and people in my own hands as it is my responsibility :biggrin:

Original post by Arieisit
Firstly, English is based on the Latin script so obviously the words would originate from there.

Secondly, this is what I meant

We attach meanings to words; meanings are not inherent in words themselves. As you’ve been reading, words (symbols) are arbitrary and attain meaning only when people give them meaning. While we can always look to a dictionary to find a standardized definition of a word, or its denotative meaning, meanings do not always follow standard, agreed-upon definitions when used in various contexts. Consider the word bitch. The denotative meaning is, “A female canine animal, especially a dog.” However, connotative meanings, the meanings we assign based on our experiences and beliefs, are quite varied. It’s likely that you most often hear the term bitch used connotatively as a derogatory descriptor of women (and sometimes men) rather than denotatively to literally define a female dog

http://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Survey_of_Communication_Study/Chapter_2_-_Verbal_Communication

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not everything. Egg is derived from Viking.

Intuitive. I see.
Original post by Mubariz

What Kingdom are you on about?
Original post by ApeMob

What is it miss granger?

You need some friends?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ApeMob
Ublack?

lmao this meme... :teehee:

I'll PM you :tongue:

Yeah sure time to wake it up:sexface:

Open the eight gates bbz

Wait, bbz my inner beast is coming :mmm:

Original post by ApeMob
Eva where is here? In the stratosphere of TSR?

But den what's a stratosphere? lol

You sound a lil high babe, you need to lay off the omelettes :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, well, you've said a lot worser things than me:rolleyes:

"I'd like to sass you out" being one:rolleyes:

I didn't even mean that in a sexual way :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You sound a lil high babe, you need to lay off the omelettes :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's...er..... fumes from err....2nd hand smoke! :biggrin: Promise lol
Original post by Mubariz

Bitch please :hand:. I am Morgoth returned, King of the Universe. Bow to me :mwuaha:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll PM you :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

where is it?

Latest