The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Brace yourself, you are about to get a lot of offers.
Take yourself out of a sexually charged atmosphere, do you have images or photos that turn you on on display all the time? Posters or whatever?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a girl and for the past few weeks I've been feeling horny non stop, in my free time I'm either thinking about sex, having sex or masturbating. I feel it's interfering with my life anything sexual makes me feel aroused even the mention of IT! I've masturbated twice already today and called my boyfriend to come home early to give me sex and I'm still aroused!!! My boyfriend thinks I want sex too much how can I decrease my libido?

Just carry on having sex and pleasing yourself a dildo will be nice.:wink:
May be a neurotransmitter/hormone thing... or sex addiction
Try to distract yourself from the thoughts of sex, I know they are very dominating (the thoughts) but make yourself think about more serious things, and make spare time for sexual pleasures, and intercourse with your boyfriend.
Reply 6
I take folic acid for hair growth and acne but I've noticed that it's decreased my libido a lot, and I noticed this within the first three or four days. It has estrogen like effects which is why I take it, because I figured that my acne and libido are a result of having more testosterone than estrogen. Anyway this doesn't work for everyone, but I think it's worth a try because I noticed a big decrease in libido and just generally my hormones and emotions have been toned down. Folic acid helps estrogen to follow the right path in your body so that it doesn't become toxic estrogen (it's also a prenatal vitamin). One tablet a day (400mcg) is the safest and you can get it for about £1 at GNC.
(You could also try birth control but I've decided to stay away from these because they can cause acne and mess up your hormones even more once you come off them, whereas folic acid doesn't affect your periods etc)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Vanillaheart
Try to distract yourself from the thoughts of sex, I know they are very dominating (the thoughts) but make yourself think about more serious things, and make spare time for sexual pleasures, and intercourse with your boyfriend.

I got horny thoughts when you said dominating! Wtf is wrong with me?
ha

slut

sluts are cool tho
Original post by College_Dropout
If your boyfriend keeps complaining, Im willing to help you relieve your urges. :sexface:

How could OP decline such an offer.
Original post by ruthlessv
ha

slut

sluts are cool tho

I've only ever slept with 1 person and I've been with them for 5 years, I just get sexual urges all the time actually quite annoyed that a woman having a sex drive is considered slutty.
Reply 11
I had/have two similar issues:

See Seductive girl: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2726671

and fantasising about a threesome: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=27350487

I find exercising a lot keeps my mind off things! It's hard to control, but keeping yourself occupied makes the magic moments special and provides a variety throughout the day.
I got horny thoughts when you said dominating! Wtf is wrong with me?

Hun there is nothing wrong with you, some people go through these stages, you just need to learn to control it, maybe speak to your boyfriend about it, or as I said try and distract yourself from the thought of it.
how old are you
Reply 14
I'm a girl and for the past few weeks I've been feeling horny non stop, in my free time I'm either thinking about sex, having sex or masturbating. I feel it's interfering with my life anything sexual makes me feel aroused even the mention of IT! I've masturbated twice already today and called my boyfriend to come home early to give me sex and I'm still aroused!!! My boyfriend thinks I want sex too much how can I decrease my libido?

Your boyfriend is one lucky guy. He should be taking full advantage of the situation.
Reply 15
Theres a fancy word for this...sublimation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's because it's summer. Babies conceived now will be born in spring, maximising their resilience when winter comes around.
25 male horny all the time txt me 07972544157
Get married ur libido tends to go down the drain 😂
U free just now

Latest

Trending

Trending