The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JayJay-C19
But see that point just proves it... you had the natural flair to get through. I certainly couldn't have done that, I would have completely failed.

That's so incorrect, if doctors, lawyers, etc. weren't educated, we wouldn't have them. So many things require education. The device you are using to type these messages would not have been possible without a gradually increased level of education that guided someone to the idea. Of course, they probably always had that potential but education brings it out.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion and it may be right for you but I'd say it's pretty ludicrous to decide education is essentially irrelevant.

Pfft we'll just die anyway it doesn't matter.
Original post by Pokémontrainer
It's an extremely important time for us GCSE students as we need grades for sixth form and potentially for top universities and people saying 'they don't matter' kind of undermines our hard work tbh. :s-smilie: Which Edexcel exams are you waiting on for boundaries? :smile:

I hate those who go on to A-Levels and are like, "haaaha, GCSE students, pfft"

It's like, pal you were there once.

Also, Edexcel... hmm. Mathematics, Textiles Technology, English Language, Religious Education and English Literature
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Solivagant
Pfft we'll just die anyway it doesn't matter.

Now you're just being silly :rofl:

Oh well, agree to disagree.
Reply 323
gonna go wash my face and by the time i'm back, atleast some of those links should be blue :smile:
1 minute where's the links

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HeskeyLAD
Another person agrees too.

I reckon Edexcel have screwed over most of the grade boundaries, so I'm not feeling optimistic.

Woo aha.

They seem to be doing that so much. It's going to ruin me if they have, I have practically 3/4 of my courses on Edexcel. Like, two on AQA and two on OCR. That's it.
Omg guys omg omg results day tomorow omg omg omg!!!!! :'(
00.00! dun dun dun!
It's potentially time..
OMG EDEXCEL IS UP
woooooooo
Original post by CaitlinN15
I did core, additional and extension AQA science- how did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i really messed up on c1 but b1 and p1 were really good , i will be so upset if i don't get a A* because of chemistry wbu ?
Original post by Martie08

what about the other exam board?

Latest