The Student Room Group

UCB

hey guys! I'm pretty sure that I want to come study here in sep '14 and I was wondering if anyone at the minute is studying food and consumer at UCB and how they are finding it and what they think of it.
Kind regards
Ferlondo
Reply 1
hey guys! I'm pretty sure that I want to come study here in sep '14 and I was wondering if anyone at the minute is studying food and consumer at UCB and how they are finding it and what they think of it.
Kind regards
Ferlondo
Reply 2
Hi Ferlondo!
My name is Jessica I am currently a final culinary arts student and work closely with the food and consumer students. If you want to go into the industry and anything surrounding such as food media, food journalism, product development then it is perfect for you! Have you visited us at any of our open days?
I am part of the UCBloggers team here at UCB and will be launching my blog which will be based around the college of food on the 8th of August and would love for you and your friends to check it out as it should answer some of your questions - jessatucb.wordpress.com.
If your questions can't wait til I am up and running then feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] and I would happily answer and queries you have.
I hope this helps! See you in September!
Jessica
Reply 3
Hi Jessica,
I want to go into the food media. I have visited for a open day.
Thanks for the details about the blog.
Thanks for your help.
Hope to see in September
Ferlondo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending