The Student Room Group

Born b4 '94 (20+ SOCIETY!)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Student10000
I'm guessing it's the "How do I get a GF", "How can I talk to her" "Does he like me" threads.:tongue:

Touché :tongue:
Cretaceous period
Reply 22
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
Well then I should do :tongue: (In life I vary wildly from 9-39 in maturity) Why? How old are you? What in particular about the young'uns is annoying you?

How can you deal with all the nonsensical immaturity on here. I just can't. No wonder I pull my hair out so much, because I'm squabbling with children :rolleyes:

In my OP I edited and said 22 :smile:

And you vary lol I dated a 39 yr old and broke up with last Nov for being rather immature haha. But he's a special case. :rolleyes:
Original post by just a dad
Cretaceous period

Very nice :smile:
19:cool:
Reply 25
23 and getting older by the day. :bl:
Reply 26
Cretaceous period

Haha. As long as you're bones aren't chalk we'll be fine :tongue:

Age Mr. Dad? :smile:
Original post by Yasmin25
Yeah I'm 22. Though I look about 15. 16 on a good day! Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not alone in this. I'd asked for a cinema ticket and Vue do child, teen, adult and student tickets. They sold me a teen ticket last year just after turning 24. :lol:
Reply 29
Original post by Leftee
I am also a 1992 baby :pierre:

Woot! Love 92! :dance: Where ya from.
Original post by ApeMob
Haha. As long as you're bones aren't chalk we'll be fine :tongue:

Age Mr. Dad? :smile:

A young lady should never enquire as to a gentleman's age.
32 years young.
Reply 32
Original post by OU Student
You're not alone in this. I'd asked for a cinema ticket and Vue do child, teen, adult and student tickets. They sold me a teen ticket last year just after turning 24. :lol:

lol my sister is 26 and she gets asked if she's legal alll the time makes her not wanna go out. Bless her :`) but she is rather small. I eat all her food :tongue:
Original post by ApeMob
How can you deal with all the nonsensical immaturity on here. I just can't. No wonder I pull my hair out so much, because I'm squabbling with children :rolleyes:

In my OP I edited and said 22 :smile:

And you vary lol I dated a 39 yr old and broke up with last Nov for being rather immature haha. But he's a special case. :rolleyes:

I mainly deal with it by not giving in when someone starts arguing like a child or throwing tantrums. I was pretty into forums when I was 15/16 and for a few years afterwards so I've seen all the drama before. It helps to just remember that when most people are that age, they're pretty much pretending to have everything worked out and hoping nobody notices. If you ever feel like a chat with someone who's voted. Feel free to PM :smile:
I vary in some respects. I'm a lot like a child when it comes to things like video games and toys, but I tend to carry a lot more maturity when someone I care about is upset or when I see some kind of injustice that offends me.
Reply 34
A young lady should never enquire as to a gentleman's age.

haha fair enough. Thought that was for women over 40 :s-smilie: But I'll just call ya Dad. :wink:
Reply 35
Original post by MrEFeynman
32 years young.

Love it, welcome :five:
Original post by OU Student

I'm the first to admit that my stache and beard are hardly all-encompassing facial hair, but when I shave I get carded all the time :frown: I hate it.
Reply 37
Original post by TheShep
23 and getting older by the day. :bl:

Nonsense lol but I understand, I get a bit of a Peter Pan syndrome sometimes. :s-smilie:
Reply 38
Original post by ApeMob
Woot! Love 92! :dance: Where ya from.

The north-west.. of Scotland - Where the sun never stops shining. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by ApeMob
haha fair enough. Thought that was for women over 40 :s-smilie: But I'll just call ya Dad. :wink:

Yep, I answer to Dad!

Quick Reply

Latest