The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

whos staying at discovery heights?

Scroll to see replies

If you haven't already booked a place at this cesspit, I strongly recommed you DO NOT stay here unless you have money to waste, like rude, unprofessional staff and like the idea of being conned out of ALL your damage deposit. I had the misfortune of staying here last academic year, so I know what I'm talking about :emo:

If you have............................................................good luck. You're gonna need it :colonhash:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 21
hey i am moving into discovery heights too flat 806 want to meet people who are moving in to aswel! xx
Hi I'm moving to discovery heights this september hopefully I'm in flat 602
Reply 23
Original post by Louisenorthcote
Hi I'm moving to discovery heights this september hopefully I'm in flat 602

Hey, I'm in flat 602 as well, what you studying?
Cool im studying LLB law you??
Reply 25
extended science foundation year then i'm moving onto chemistry bsc
Nice :smile:
Reply 27
cool ill probably be seeing you in September then. :tongue:
Yep :smile: uni is gonna be great... Hopefully haha
Hey, I'm booked in Discovery Heights flat 306! What date are you guys thinking of moving in? Don't want to move into an empty building :P xx
Reply 30
Original post by jade6666
hey i am moving into discovery heights too flat 806 want to meet people who are moving in to aswel! xx

woah didn't expect to find so many people on here going to discovery heights.

i'll be moving in to FLAT 805 at Discovery Heights, so i guess i'll be next door :biggrin:
Original post by samcd27

Original post by samcd27
im moving into disco heights for this year,when can we get keys and move in etc?in room 301 anyone got bebo?

im in room 301 too :smile:
im in room 301 and im studying civil engineering with a foundation year!!
Reply 33
hi everyone.

im in flat 904 :smile: studying ocean science.

bit nervous bout moving in now! :/
Hey I'm staying in flat 503. Im studying Illustration in the plymouth college of art. :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by jade6666

hey! im at discovery heights in 904 :smile: you looking forward to moving in?? :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by Alex Strange
Hey I'm staying in flat 503. Im studying Illustration in the plymouth college of art. :smile:

Im staying in the flat next door to yours. 502. Studying illustration :biggrin: should be alot of fun man, are you with smokers or non-smokers just of internest?
I'm in 504!! anyone else? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending