The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The most hilarious argument today is the Waiting2smile's random statements of "flawed", then when you ask her to show these flaws, she then says "why should i? blaaaa blaaah". BS. Along with the admitted bias, of course. Hardly a good argument.
Reply 221
MadNatSci
:redface: Thank you!

You will do great :smile:

Thanks, I hope so! :biggrin:

Off subject a bit, my head of year once dragged me into her office to tell me I was on the gifted and talented list and told me that I was "very intelligent but didn't come across like it", that's something I'll always remember.
Reply 222
Is this thread debateable??
I thought it was a straight question...
amazingtrade
I hope you're english was better in the exams. Also 12 A*s is 8 points I think.

excuse me u pompus prick dont speak 2 me like that my english is very good. Im studying english language and literature at A level and got A in my AS so thats not good is it?
Reply 224
Chocolate_Lover
excuse me u pompus prick dont speak 2 me like that my english is very good. Im studying english language and literature at A level and got A in my AS so thats not good is it?

lol cute
Reply 225
zazy
Is this thread debateable??
I thought it was a straight question...

On UKL everything is debateable. You learn to expect the unexpected, so much so that it becomes expected...
Reply 226
Chocolate_Lover

prompus? thats a new one on me. Its a shame you were not studying anger management as well.
Reply 227
amazingtrade
prompus? thats a new one on me. Its a shame you were not studying anger <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=management&v=55">management</a> as well.

oooo fight fight fight
piginapoke
Well of course that's going to be all bollocks, yes. Who wants to write the ugly truth? :tongue:

Thank you. At least someone isn't diluded. I was merely stating this. I didn't think it was that debatable.

Also to Juwel: You want those predictions, hence you defend them at all costs.
Reply 229
Chocolate_Lover

I think it's time you had some respect for other members of the forum.
Have you studied the FAQ?
zazy
I think it's time you had some respect for other members of the forum.
Have you studied the FAQ?

Study? :tongue:
Reply 231
bono
Study? :tongue:

Yeah.Learn it and remember it for life..... :biggrin:
Chocolate_Lover

Pompous

Lol, sorry, couldn't resist :redface: :biggrin:
amazingtrade
prompus? thats a new one on me. Its a shame you were not studying anger management as well.

yea, its a shame your not studying either.oh sorry i forget your THICK LOL just jealous as some of us are achievers
MadNatSci
Pompous

Lol, sorry, couldn't resist :redface: :biggrin:

well we spell it pompus here in London
Chocolate_Lover
yea, its a shame your not studying either.oh sorry i forget your THICK LOL just jealous as some of us are achievers

You're not going about the right way of showing you are an achiever by your bad grammar and spelling.

You are clearly insecure.

And from where I am sat, amazingtrade looks far more intelligent than you do.
Chocolate_Lover
well we spell it pompus here in London

We? I'm afraid WE don't.
Reply 237
Chocolate_Lover

Reply 238
Chocolate_Lover

i dont think that you're doing yourself any favours...
Reply 239
Chocolate_Lover

I am studying actually, I am a second year degree student.

Latest

Trending

Trending