The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Help - Student Accommodation

HI, Queen Mary just told me that they might not be able to accommodate me. As I am not from the UK, I am quite lost if I can't get in. What should I do now? :frown:
Original post by Johanna15
HI, Queen Mary just told me that they might not be able to accommodate me. As I am not from the UK, I am quite lost if I can't get in. What should I do now? :frown:

Look on gumtree for spare rooms maybe? You can approach landlords via that site to rent out rooms. :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Private halls if you can afford them, some can be quite expensive but at least you know what you are getting.
Hi Johanna15,

We still have a limited number of rooms available from next month at our Liberty House residences in the Angel/Clerkenwell area. We are only 25-30 minutes away from Queen Mary by bus or Tube. What's your budget? We may have something suitable for you!

I recommend checking out our website for more information: www.libertyliving.co.uk/student-accommodation/london

If you have any questions about Liberty, please do not hesitate to send me a message :-)

Thanks,

PaulG@LibertyLiving

Hi,

I am in the same boat.. QMUL put me in their wait list but I am also looking for some accommodation near Mile End campus.

In case any one willing to share flat.. please let me know with the details... I am a matured student (aged 33 from India) with no smoking and drinking habits .....

Please update if any one interested.

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending