The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

sheffield

how early should i apply for accom in sheffield
hi i think it opens march 2024 for accommodation for ranmoor and endcliffe or city but if you want to find your own accommodation you could probably apply now if you are going to firm your offer.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by Maria1425
how early should i apply for accom in sheffield

Hi, Maria1425 thank you for your question!

The University of Sheffield opens applications for accommodation in March 2024 for the academic year beginning 24/25. But it is important to note that Sheffield University has an accommodation guarantee for students, providing they have applied before the 31st August of the year they want to study. This means you are guaranteed a place in university owned accommodation with other Sheffield students!

I hope this helped answer your question, please let me know if you have any other questions I can help with!

Hannah 🙂
Original post by University of Sheffield Alumni
Hi, Maria1425 thank you for your question!
The University of Sheffield opens applications for accommodation in March 2024 for the academic year beginning 24/25. But it is important to note that Sheffield University has an accommodation guarantee for students, providing they have applied before the 31st August of the year they want to study. This means you are guaranteed a place in university owned accommodation with other Sheffield students!
I hope this helped answer your question, please let me know if you have any other questions I can help with!
Hannah 🙂

Do you only apply for accommodation at Sheffield if you are firming it? Because I am going to put Sheffield as my insurance so idk if I need to apply
Original post by student01010101
Do you only apply for accommodation at Sheffield if you are firming it? Because I am going to put Sheffield as my insurance so idk if I need to apply

Hiya,

Yes, accommodation is currently only for students who are firming Sheffield. However, accommodation is still eligible for students who get in through insurance as well and will still be able to find rooms after results day if necessary.

Good luck!
Jivanthika

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending