The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Bring own mini freezer? Yes or no?

Was just thinking about bring my own mini freezer for me room. In my opinion its a decent idea because i could cook in bulk and not have to worry about cooking all of the time.
At the end of the day though it does seem a tad over the top, but it could save me a fair bit of money.

Has anyone done this before? And/or got some advise about it?

Sensible replies please haha
Some universities allow a mini fridge, some don't. You'll have to check with your uni if you're allowed
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
It depends on where you're staying really. Most of the halls of residencies don't like you having them, potentially due to the electricity consumption but who knows really. I stayed in Singer Halls for my first year and know a few people who had their own mini-fridges, though they found that they didn't end up using them much. They're also pretty hard to hide for room inspections haha ^_^
I took one to uni last year.. I stayed at Trinity Point. It kinda saved my life, because a lot of the time, fridge space runs out.. Plus, I didn't have to go to the kitchen to get a drink at night :] I guess it depends on how much food you plan on buying xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest