The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2360
Original post by tarteeliax
Omgggggggg really yay!!, where you from? Manchester - and funny
Because I initially was going to Liverpool but I adjusted myself to Manchester because it's home and would save me a ton of money xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Finally found someone on the same course haha! Im from Leicester so its quite far! ah atleast you'll know your way around then, i've only ever been to manchester twice hahah
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2361
Original post by GoS-Co
Yaah declined leeds for Manchester

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. how you feeling about that? Im trying to remember why I did that coz warwick is 7th in the uk and manchester is 28th and now I feel like an idiot. But I do think manchester is a great uni. But warwick might be better?
Reply 2362
Original post by szm95
Whenever I click 'my attendance' it says that I'm not authorized to view the page:confused:

Follow the instructions on that if you havent done so already. Hope it helps!
Reply 2363
Does the course unit selection take place during welcome week?
I still haven't heard about accommodation, do you think I should send them an email, or is waiting this long normal?
Original post by ben60
Yeah. how you feeling about that? Im trying to remember why I did that coz warwick is 7th in the uk and manchester is 28th and now I feel like an idiot. But I do think manchester is a great uni. But warwick might be better?

Depends what subject youre doing. Im doing Physics and i rejected Lancaster and Warwick for a place at Manchester. Out of the 3 manchester was the uni i preferred.
Original post by kayleighls
I still haven't heard about accommodation, do you think I should send them an email, or is waiting this long normal?

It's not particularly uncommon for people to still be waiting at this point but it still might be worth contacting them, just so they can confirm the status of your application.
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
It's not particularly uncommon for people to still be waiting at this point but it still might be worth contacting them, just so they can confirm the status of your application.

I just sent them an email, thanks :smile:
Is ANYONE studying Theology with Philosophy and Ethics? Literally cannot find a Facebook page or anyone on Twitter that i studying it. Surely it can't just be me on the course!?
Original post by Elbob08
Awhh you'll hear back today! My first choice was Richmond Park but I'm equally happy to have got Sheavyn! :smile:

I got ownes park!! I'm gonna try and switch, let me know if you see anyone who wants to switch Richmond or sheavyn for Owens park x
is there anyone who wants Owens Park? I'm in catered but I'm vegan and won't be able to eat anything they provide so I really really need self-catered! Please let me know!
Original post by ben60
You can do that now. I've done mine.

Original post by ben60
Anyone in here who had an offer from warwick or a higher ranking uni than manchester and rejected the higher ranking uni in favour of manchester?

I rejected my unconditional offer from warwick and my adjustment offer from Bristol for a clearing place in manchester. But manchester wins for me because it's the course I actually want. How about you?
Anyone got a clue what " University (B2) Assesment" means?
Hey guys I've been given a room in Owens Park in Fallowfield campus and would really like to switch to Richmond or sheavyn house. If anyone is interested please let's me know ASAP! Thank you
B2 I think is the reporting scale and class of what your degree is so B2 is essentially a 2:1 whereas A1 is a first class honours degree - hope that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I got Owen's Park and I don't want it, I will swap with anyone preferably ensuite!
Original post by Tai Ga
Ngl I'll probably be going to the tiger tiger one. Tiger tiger is more my type of club

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was planning on buying tickets for tiger tiger too, but I am 17 :/ would they let me in?
Reply 2378
Original post by Nina77
I rejected my unconditional offer from warwick and my adjustment offer from Bristol for a clearing place in manchester. But manchester wins for me because it's the course I actually want. How about you?

Good to hear there's someone like me. I rejected warwick for manchester. Just feel like I made a wrong decision
Reply 2379
Original post by kayleighls
is there anyone who wants Owens Park? I'm in catered but I'm vegan and won't be able to eat anything they provide so I really really need self-catered! Please let me know!

is it ensuite? I want an ensuite room and mine is not. I got Whitworth park

Latest

Trending

Trending