The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kingmaryy
AAB I'm predicted AAC so I might not get it since there are limited spaces but I got an offer from notts same course AAB but they reduced it to ABB
What about your course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The entry requirements are AAB for IBFE as well, I am predicted AAA. Was the offer from University of Nottingham or Nottingham Trent?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Aquatix96
The entry requirements are AAB for IBFE as well, I am predicted AAA. Was the offer from University of Nottingham or Nottingham Trent?

Ahhh that's really good where else did you apply ?
...And University of Nottingham :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh that's really good where else did you apply ?
...And University of Nottingham :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a great uni! I also applied to Leicester, Loughborough, Aston and Birmingham (they rejected me because they suck) :smile: What about you?
Are there are PetEng applicants here? If so, what are your predicted grades and/or offers?
That's a great uni! I also applied to Leicester, Loughborough, Aston and Birmingham (they rejected me because they suck) :smile: What about you?

Ahhh good luck :smile:
I had applied Leicester but I substituted it for Liverpool :')
Manchester and Hertfordshire - waiting for an offer
University of Nottingham, Liverpool and Essex - received an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh good luck :smile:
I had applied Leicester but I substituted it for Liverpool :')
Manchester and Hertfordshire - waiting for an offer
University of Nottingham, Liverpool and Essex - received an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have received an offer from all the unis I applied to, except Birmingham. Have you applied for the same courses at all the unis? :smile:
I have received an offer from all the unis I applied to, except Birmingham. Have you applied for the same courses at all the unis? :smile:

Again congratulations that's really good
Do you know which one you're going to firm and have as insurance
I applied either international business/management all with year abroads

Posted from TSR Mobile
Again congratulations that's really good
Do you know which one you're going to firm and have as insurance
I applied either international business/management all with year abroads

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: I'm stuck between Manchester and Aston as my firm and insurance.
I applied for:
Leicester - Business Economics
Loughborough - Business Economics and Finance
Aston - International Business and Economics
Manchester - IBFE
Do you know what your firm and insurance unis would be if you received all your offers?
Thanks :smile: I'm stuck between Manchester and Aston as my firm and insurance.
I applied for:
Leicester - Business Economics
Loughborough - Business Economics and Finance
Aston - International Business and Economics
Manchester - IBFE
Do you know what your firm and insurance unis would be if you received all your offers?

ahhhh Aston is really good for business :smile:
um i really do need to see them but i want herts to be insurancee cause i love their course outline
and firm is between manchester, liverpool and nottingham :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 649
hi there!

applied for japanese studies, went for an informal interview on the 6th (did anyone here attend that? i think only about 5 of us were japanese studies applicants lol) and got an offer a couple of days after! ABB :smile:

manchester is my insurance place though but im slightly torn between there and sheffield (which is my firm at the moment) because both are great unis!
I'm sending ucas off next week, applying for Mathematics
Manchester wants A*AA - AAA

Maths/further maths/econ
AS: AAB
A2 Predicted: AAA

I'm not expecting an offer and very nervous. Am I too late applying? Am I a weak candidate for just scraping the requirements? Could do with some info if anyone knows how hard it is to get an offer :\
Reply 651
Original post by newguy101
I'm sending ucas off next week, applying for Mathematics
Manchester wants A*AA - AAA

Maths/further maths/econ
AS: AAB
A2 Predicted: AAA

I'm not expecting an offer and very nervous. Am I too late applying? Am I a weak candidate for just scraping the requirements? Could do with some info if anyone knows how hard it is to get an offer :\

You will have an equal chance as everyone else who has or will apply. If Manchester ask for A*AA - AAA, then you have a chance in receiving an offer, so long as your personal statement and teachers reference is also fairly strong. Trust me, don't let yourself stress over it, just concentrate on getting the application sent off.
Reply 652
Do I have to wait for all my choices to reply before I accept my choice? Also when can I apply for student finance?
Original post by szm95
Do I have to wait for all my choices to reply before I accept my choice? Also when can I apply for student finance?

Yeah, you need to wait for all choices to reply before you can make a decision on your firm and insurance choices. You can apply for student finance early next year, I think January/February :smile:
Reply 654
I've applied for chemical engineering and got a interview but that's all the way in January... Is getting a interview at Manchester a good sign??? I

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello everyone . I am applying foundation year Into Manchester science and engineering
I have an interview for pharmacy on Wednesday, does anyone know the dress code for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied to study Religion and Theology and I have an interview on Wednesday😅 so nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did any one get an offfer for law? I applied for Law w/Criminology.
Interview for Optometry on 10th of December

Latest

Trending

Trending