The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Coffeetime
It sounds amazing. It seems to have everything I could want and then some. I didn't know about it being a top city for international students. That's good! I'm from the United States.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We have 3 universities here so I think that's why, haha. And UoM has lots of international students, anyway. Don't know why, but I find it really cool you're from the US for some odd reason. Well, good luck!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by taaaaahira
We have 3 universities here so I think that's why, haha. And UoM has lots of international students, anyway. Don't know why, but I find it really cool you're from the US for some odd reason. Well, good luck!

Haha. Thanks! Maybe I'll see you next year.
Got an offer for Politics & International Relations from Manchester a week ago. Got an offer from Leeds for IR too, now just waiting for Birmingham, which is the course I prefer, and Edinburgh and Bristol - which I hear neither respond until about March time. - is anyone else applying for IR?
Just got an offer of BBB for Religion and Theology following my interview on the 19th Nov!😄 so pleased

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IfOnlyItWereEasy
I got an offer a few weeks ago (conditional) to study international business management. I'm waiting to see if I can get to an offer holder's day before I make any decisions! Got offers from Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and Teesside just waiting on Edinburgh to reply now!

I have been offered a place to study the same degree too! I'm so happy!
I have applied for Business Management with a year in industry and have been given a conditional offer at AAB :smile:
Joined the offer holders club!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CallMeJay
Joined the offer holders club!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! What course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Coffeetime
Congrats! What course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks 😁 and Chemistry!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What kind of waiting times are people waiting for offer, generally and for Business Management?
Original post by PearJosh
What kind of waiting times are people waiting for offer, generally and for Business Management?

Two days after I applied, Manchester emailed me asking for more information. But it took almost two months to receive an offer. That's for Ancient History though.
Reply 991
Original post by PearJosh

I got mine after 8 days for civil engineering.
Got an offer for Economics & Politics! I couldn't be happier because it is my second choice (still waiting for Birmingham), and they have given me the offer without even knowing my predicted grades!!! :bban:
Reply 993
Hellooooooo! I've applied for two courses in Manchester; Accounting and Accounting and Finance. I was wondering if anyone else has applied for these and got offers? How long did they take to give you an offer and did/do you have to go to an interview? Thaaannkkssss 😊😊😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interview For Japanese Studies in January... And interview in February for Eng Lang and Japanese (with a definitive offer afterwards) :biggrin:
Has any home students received an offer or an interview for computer science yet?
I have an interview at Manchester on 5th February for Midwifery! :biggrin: So excited as the course is soo competitive!
Reply 997
Original post by halima1
Hellooooooo! I've applied for two courses in Manchester; Accounting and Accounting and Finance. I was wondering if anyone else has applied for these and got offers? How long did they take to give you an offer and did/do you have to go to an interview? Thaaannkkssss ������������������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there!I got an offer from Manchester for accounting and finance around 2 months ago,and they gave me an offer within a day!But i did apply really early,like the end of october! And no, they don't require interviews!
Good luck with your application!:smile:
Original post by Ual12
Hi there!I got an offer from Manchester for accounting and finance around 2 months ago,and they gave me an offer within a day!But i did apply really early,like the end of october! And no, they don't require interviews!
Good luck with your application!:smile:

What were your AS grades and in what subjects?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i got offer too

Latest

Trending

Trending