The Student Room Group

Could AQA have lost half of my exam? (AS)

I'm doing Psychology AQA A (AS), PSYA1 of which I typed on the computer and ended up getting a U -- I'm getting a remark.

I was wondering if it were possible that they lost part of my exam? The first half, I believe, is out of 36 raw marks. I got 36 UMS, and it's 40 UMS to get an E, suggesting that should this theory be correct I would have gotten around 26/36 raw marks in said first half. The paper itself is out of 72.

I'm simply enquiring about the likelihood of AQA having lost half of my exam because I honestly felt pretty certain that I got at least a B. I got a C in unit 2. If so, should I get a remark or a script return? Would this mean that AQA would go out of their way to find the paper, or give me my predicted grade?

Also, in the unlikely event that being on a computer, I marked the wrong answers with the wrong question number, would there be any lenience in the remark to adjust my grade? Not that I think that this is likely, of course, but just incase this may have occurred.

I'm basically taking any slim chance I can because simply put, there is no way whatsoever that I got a U in that exam, especially when under special consideration, which I would also like to know how to enquire about (what percentage I got, if it was applied at all?)

Thanks in advance for any support given!
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest