Could you provide me with some interesting questions I could ask whilst I shadow doctors junior doctors and clinical staff at UCLH?
On the 1st week, I will be at the Paediatrics and Adolescents ward where I am scheduled to:
- Do ward rounds
- Shadow junior doctors
- Sit in at a children's clinic
- Sit in at an X-Ray Meeting
On the 2nd week I will be at the Oncology and Haematology Ward:
- Haematology ward rounds
- Sit in at a clinic
- Radiotherapy planning
- Sit in at a Gynaecology meeting
- Observe a Gynaecology Surgery from the Theatre (very exciting!)
- and some activities in Lab Teaching, Teenage Cancer, Cardiothoracic, Urology Clinic that has yet to be emailed by my supervisor.
Suggest any current medical issues or discoveries and all that good stuff worth mentioning at my work experience?
Thanks you guys x
What should I do?