The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Student union shop :cool:
MikeP
Hi I need to do some research concerning with where you buy your chocolate. I know its pretty stupid but what can I say it's part of the A-level business coursework.

from tescos and victoria wine
Reply 3
MikeP
Hi I need to do some research concerning with where you buy your chocolate. I know its pretty stupid but what can I say it's part of the A-level business coursework.

Internet..

http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/
Reply 4
anywhere! whenever i get the craving for it...

lou xxx
Reply 5
vending machine outside my block
Reply 6
Wherever..

at school it's the vending machine, but when I'm out, I just buy it if I feel like chocolate when passing a shop.
Reply 7
go vending machines!!
Reply 8
where evers cheapest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so i can buy more and more and more :tongue: but if i'm cravin4 choc den it dnt mater how much it costs - jst so long as i get some quick.
luv alex
Reply 9
selfrages(soz if i spelt that wrong) they've got a great selection
Reply 10
ruthiepoothie
from tescos and victoria wine

I remember Victoria Wine; there used to be a shop near me that I used to go in on my rollerblades and try and skate across the floor to buy chocolate, most of the time they'd make me take my skates off though...

hehehe skating's fun
Reply 11
thorntons, makes really gud choc
Reply 12
guys thanx, i basically got a lode of research done, anyone else doing the choco factory for their business studies coursework?
Reply 13
There is a really nice chocholate shop in the victoria quarter in leeds, and in york on the shambles and monkbar, they have a rennie mackintosh themed cafe
Reply 14
my work we all accidently on purpose open choc bars n then say to the boss... 'oh no look whats happened, we better eat it'!!! mwahahahaha :biggrin:
thorntons do lovely chocolate...mmm.....

*tries to remember she's on a diet*
Wherever I happen to be when the urge takes me :tongue:
Reply 17
School tuck shop
Reasonable prices and as a prefect we get a special short queue.
Reply 18
Big Sister

ok, you are a star!!! how haven't i found that website before?? it's fantastic!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 19
so whats ur fav kinna choc

Latest

Trending

Trending