The Student Room Group

REMARKS: OCR A2-level English Lit 2014

Hi guys. I'm having my A2 English Lit paper priority remarked and I just wondered if anyone who has done the same has had their paper back yet. Just post below as they come through, plus whether your mark changed, and that would be great :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Bump.
Reply 2
Bump.
Reply 3
I'm waiting for one too. It hasn't come back yet though :frown: The exams coordinator at my school said that none of the OCR re-marks sent off for have come back yet.

Out of interest, were you surprised by your result? I was aiming for an A/A* and got As in my AS modules and full marks in the coursework but got a D in the exam! I was so confused and annoyed because I thought the exam went really well and I missed an A overall by 9 UMS, meaning I only needed a low C in the exam.

Good luck, hope your remark goes well. Fingers crossed!
Original post by 18230
Hi guys. I'm having my A2 English Lit paper priority remarked and I just wondered if anyone who has done the same has had their paper back yet. Just post below as they come through, plus whether your mark changed, and that would be great :smile:

Original post by tomw4
I'm waiting for one too. It hasn't come back yet though :frown: The exams coordinator at my school said that none of the OCR re-marks sent off for have come back yet.

Out of interest, were you surprised by your result? I was aiming for an A/A* and got As in my AS modules and full marks in the coursework but got a D in the exam! I was so confused and annoyed because I thought the exam went really well and I missed an A overall by 9 UMS, meaning I only needed a low C in the exam.

I was wondering if you'd heard back yet? I sent mine off a week ago and still no word... really anxious. :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Original post by tomw4

I realise this is a year old but I was curious as to whether things worked out for you? I'm 6 UMS off an A and got a C in the exam despite feeling like it went well.

Quick Reply

Latest