The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Moulton College 2014

Hii is anyone going to Moulton this September to do Applied Animal Studies?:smile:
Reply 1
Hi clemm_carroll

I am starting in September as a mature sudent. Hoping we receive our joining packs and information soon!!

x
Northampton
Sounds good! Same - I can't wait to get my pack either! Reassuring to know I'm not the only one who hasn't got it yet :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
When i spoke to student services and the tutor they said they are still finalising timetables and were sending them out end of august or 1st week of September!!!!! Talk about last min lol! Are you a mature student too?
Ooh thanks! That's useful to know :smile: No I'm not but I was going to take a gap year and decided not to in the end :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by clemm_carroll
Ooh thanks! That's useful to know :smile: No I'm not but I was going to take a gap year and decided not to in the end :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i rang them yesterday and said all the further education packs had been sent out but HE should be sent out by the beginning of next week. Induction is 9-4pm Mon 15th-weds 17th sept and that's when they will give us our timetables!!! All a bit last min!

Getting little nervous now after being out of college/uni for 8ish years. You looking forward to it?
Wow! Thank you - that's good to know :smile: but talk about leaving it late! I'm sure you'll be fine :biggrin: you'll be the more experienced one. Yeah I am looking forward to it but nervous too! I didn't think I'd be going until 2015 so coming now makes it all seem so soon! Have you done anything related to this before then? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Oh dunno bout experience lol!!! I left school at 16 then went to Moulton did two year national diploma and started my animal studies degree at 18 but my dad passed away so I gave it all up but now 7 years later my little boy is 2 and I just miss it and would love to finish it.
Awh well done for starting it again though, I'm glad you're coming back to it though - must be good :smile: I'm really looking forward to the course now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hey

Sorry i do not log on much! Can not believe we only have one week left until induction week, have you received your induction/joining pack yet? I was told Weds they were sent out first class but still have not got mine through yet!
I know right! I'm starting to get excited now :smile: I got a pack about accommodation but I suppose you're not living in halls as you're a mature student? Other than that, nothing. We could end up waiting till we get there - this time next week!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending