The Student Room Group

I'm a secret nerd. ASK ME ANYTHING

Scroll to see replies

So, what makes you a secret nerd as opposed to a closet intellectual?
Original post by CJKay
Okay question 2

Why are you up at 2am? :tongue:

I spent the entire afternoon procrastinating when I was supposed to clean my room so i just decided to do it (I can't sleep in a messy room). I cant seem to sleep now. My sleeping pattern has been so messed up these last few weeks :frown:

I like your avatar btw :tongue:
Original post by itsdiddlingtime
You just won 2 internets.

Aww yiss.
Original post by randomguy786
How does that make you feel?

The fact that I'm saving myself for my future husband and avoiding a major sin (sex before marriage is forbidden in islam) is a good feeling :smile:
Original post by Secretnerd123
The fact that I'm saving myself for my future husband and avoiding a major sin (sex before marriage is forbidden in islam) is a good feeling :smile:

What happens if you find a guy you really like, he's everything you've ever wanted in and you believe you'll marry him + spend the rest of your life with him, but he wants sex really really bad?
Reply 25
I spent the entire afternoon procrastinating when I was supposed to clean my room so i just decided to do it (I can't sleep in a messy room). I cant seem to sleep now. My sleeping pattern has been so messed up these last few weeks :frown:

I like your avatar btw :tongue:

Ah you're telling me. I've been trying to adjust to full-time working hours for about a month and a half now and it's not working. :/

Thank you! ^^
Original post by CJKay
Ah you're telling me. I've been trying to adjust to full-time working hours for about a month and a half now and it's not working. :/

Thank you! ^^

Aww What time do you wake up and go to sleep?

Have you graduated already btw?
Only if i get to become a vampire too :wink:

Deal. :fangs: :yum:
What happens if you find a guy you really like, he's everything you've ever wanted in and you believe you'll marry him + spend the rest of your life with him, but he wants sex really really bad?

Well if he actually loves me, he'll wait until I finish uni so we can get married. 'everything I've ever wanted' must mean he's a practicing muslim so he's sure to understand :h:
Well if he actually loves me, he'll wait until I finish uni so we can get married. 'everything I've ever wanted' must mean he's a practicing muslim so he's sure to understand :h:

Say he catches some disease where he has to have sex or he'll die. (Catches the disease while you're together)
(edited 9 years ago)
Hmmm what are you studying at uni if you're at uni lol or if you're going what do you plan to study
Original post by The vampire
Deal. :fangs: :yum:

I've now joined the dark side have I? :wink:
He's all you've ever wanted, a part from wanting sex! Say he catches some disease where he has to have sex or he'll die.

Hahahaha you're funny. Its either marriage or death then..
Original post by alirehman541
Hmmm what are you studying at uni if you're at uni lol or if you're going what do you plan to study

I'll be studying Psychology in september (i will also be studying arabic part time). You?
Hahahaha you're funny. Its either marriage or death then..

Poor guy :frown:
I'll be studying Psychology in september (i will also be studying arabic part time). You?

I'll be doing medicine :colondollar:

Hmmm how tall are you lol
Poor guy :frown:

At the end of the day, if you truly love someone, you'd do anything for them even if it means fighting death for a while in this case :lol:
I'll be doing medicine :colondollar:

Hmmm how tall are you lol

Thats good mashaAllah!

5ft4.5 but I just round it up and say I'm 5ft5 :wink:

You?
Thats good mashaAllah!

5ft4.5 but I just round it up and say I'm 5ft5 :wink:

You?

Haha I'm 6'2 :')

do you wear heels haha ;p
Haha I'm 6'2 :')

do you wear heels haha ;p

wow you're a tall one aren't you :tongue:

Nope. I tried to wear heeled boots once last year but i tripped at a station and my knee hurt for like 2 days. I just feel more comfortable with flats.

Quick Reply

Latest