The Student Room Group

Did i fail my GCSE'S?

Okay so basically yesterday i got my results and i'm gonna type it here and please let me know if i acc failed or passed.

I did 2 English language GCSE'S one of the AQA that i chose i got a D and the other for the iGCSE i got a C so my overall grade for my English Language i got a D cause i chose AQA rather than iGCSE.

I'm not really good at maths because i can't memorize properly i don't have any dyslexia is just i find maths challenging !! so i ended up with a G cause i did foundation and i'm going to resit this year with higher paper hopefully i improve.

Science i got 2 GCSE's basically i got a C and another C

Re (religion) i got 2 GCSE'S one is B and the other one is C

For English literature i got 5 C's so for my overall grade for English literature i got a C :smile:

Art i got a C

Health & social care i got a Merit

Travel & Tourism i got a Pass

Sports leader i passed the course thank god* i didn't fail :smile:

Basically in total for my GCSE'S i got 13 altogether and i know for a fact i will have to resit maths and i'm gonna work so hard next year but i'm not sure for English cause i got one C & another D so my English Language was written as a D even though i got a C for my mockexam. I'm happy with my results i knew maths wasn't gonna work out, but i wanted to know did i actually fail for English? because English is my strongest topic over maths. And what do u think overall how i did it? And will anyone colleges take me ? :frown:
Thank you !! xoxo♥
(edited 9 years ago)
I think you did okay, to be honest, it could have been much worse, you just have to believe in yourself, my geography teacher predicted me an E and I got 95% on both papers higher, so just believe that you are good at maths and revise lots using mathswatch, you may come out with a B! Who knows :smile: good luck!!
Reply 2
Original post by PerplexedBird
I think you did okay, to be honest, it could have been much worse, you just have to believe in yourself, my geography teacher predicted me an E and I got 95% on both papers higher, so just believe that you are good at maths and revise lots using mathswatch, you may come out with a B! Who knows :smile: good luck!!

omg thank you so much for your answer xxx
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Marz_xoxo
omg thank you so much for your answer xxx

No problemo! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest