The Student Room Group

Gcse subject

I believe ive failed my sciences but i rlly want to take chem and bio for A levels, What should i do. Can i resit them whilst taking other subjects and change my a level subjects later on ?
Original post by kulu8186
I believe ive failed my sciences but i rlly want to take chem and bio for A levels, What should i do. Can i resit them whilst taking other subjects and change my a level subjects later on ?

A-level science will be much harder than GCSE science. If you failed GCSE science, I believe that you might barely pass a level even if you try hard. So, don't! This will not go well even if you resit it, and besides I thought we can only resit English and maths.
Reply 2
Yeah, I think that's probably the case. And I think you need a 6, I don't know, to get into most A-level subjects like that
Original post by Laam's corner
A-level science will be much harder than GCSE science. If you failed GCSE science, I believe that you might barely pass a level even if you try hard. So, don't! This will not go well even if you resit it, and besides I thought we can only resit English and maths.
Reply 3
Original post by kulu8186

Heya!

Why do you think you have failed science GCSEs? Perhaps you did very well on them, it's too early to tell so don't give up yet! :h: Alvl sciences will be harder than GCSEs, are you sure you want to take them if you found GCSE science hard?

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest