The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

university of south wales adult nursing September 2014 intake

Hi all, I'm starting in September this year (2014) at university of south wales. I'm just wondering who else will be going and if there is a Facebook group so we can all kind of meat each other before we start, as I don't know about you but I'm pretty nervous and excited xxx look forward to meeting you all. Good luck xx love Carlie. :smile:
Original post by Carlie watson
Hi all, I'm starting in September this year (2014) at university of south wales. I'm just wondering who else will be going and if there is a Facebook group so we can all kind of meat each other before we start, as I don't know about you but I'm pretty nervous and excited xxx look forward to meeting you all. Good luck xx love Carlie. :smile:

Hi Carlie, I'm starting uni south wales this september doing adult nursing too. It's nice to talk to someone else starting the course aswell :smile: I'm nervous aswell, can't wait though! Are you living on campus? I'm staying at home as I don't live far away, look forward to meeting you and other people on our course xxx Sophie
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending