The Student Room Group

whats your type?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
:unimpressed:

:ciao: OH MY GOD Eva YOU CAME BACK TO ME i KNEW YOU WOULD COME AROUND i think it was all females slaves they always listen to my orders anyway so whats your type manly metro or in the middle
Reply 21
Original post by IqraHaq
LOL :hugs: don't be all metro sexual then! Get back to your metro manly ways! :lol: but I know facials are so good! :tongue:

Oh no wait IQRA sorry I responded to the wrong person I was suppose to reply back to the other guy But by mistake replied back to you
Original post by jameel.A
Oh no wait IQRA sorry I responded to the wrong person I was suppose to reply back to the other guy But by mistake replied back to you

Wow you're real smooth with the ladies dude... :cool:
Reply 23
:unimpressed:

But do you forgive Me or Are you still mad:console:
Reply 24
Original post by Incubator
Wow you're real smooth with the ladies dude... :cool:

I think it's my personality I attract I'm Like honey to a bee WAIT A minute this is A females QUESTION females only
:ciao: OH MY GOD Eva YOU CAME BACK TO ME i KNEW YOU WOULD COME AROUND i think it was all females slaves they always listen to my orders anyway so whats your type manly metro or in the middle

Female slaves? :lolwut:

But do you forgive Me or Are you still mad:console:

I'm a little mad :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it's my personality I attract I'm Like honey to a bee WAIT A minute this is A females QUESTION females only

You're one sad, lonely person my friend.
Metrosexual
dark haired
artistic
tall
sensitive
funny
witty
intelligent
left wing
creative
unique
quirky
tall, funny, cool personality
nice to see you back Jameel i missed you!!! xxxxxx :wink:
Beard
Sleeve tattoos
Glasses
Dark hair and dark eyes
Interested in science
Loves animals
Funny

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
You're one sad, lonely person my friend.

aLright Cool,say what you like but whenever I'm on my phone NOW I usually go on TSR just to mess about and annoy people with me EGO which works But TSR is getting kind of boring so i'm gonna stop and I do I have A girlfriend But like I said I only use TSR whenever I get bored so I just procrastinate on TSR but eventually I will get bored and move onto some other app:tongue:
aLright Cool,say what you like but whenever I'm on my phone NOW I usually go on TSR just to mess about and annoy people with me EGO which works But TSR is getting kind of boring so i'm gonna stop and I do I have A girlfriend But like I said I only use TSR whenever I get bored so I just procrastinate on TSR but eventually I will get bored and move onto some other app:tongue:

Doesn't seem like you have a girlfriend to me
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 33
Doesn't like you have a girlfriend to me

well i'm not always with her 24/7 Sometimes I do use my phone to go apps and TSR is just my favourite app at the moment anyways why Do i have to explain my life to some random user on TSR when I know perfectly well that I'm not unattached from society i just like to thread Whats so wrong in that I'm 17 so I'm A student aswell and tsr is just A phase of mine thats all that will go away once I get bored
Tall, has a sense of humor, feminist, doesn't drown himself in lnyx....
What do girls prefer The manly man or the Metro-sexual male Just asking for my own personel preference Because I'm METRO-SEXUAL so I was wondering what women preferred manly-man or metrosexual Or Metromanly(middle type)

WAIT!!! hold up I just checked online for metro-sexual males And I'm In the middle I'm neither Metro nor manly I'm Metromanly metro sexuals look WAY too sassy

No, Metrosexual is perfect. I want a metrosexual guy.
why didn't you reply to my post Jameel? :frown:
manly, strong enough that they can throw me around a bit :littleangel: muaha
they also have to be loyal, caring and not have a beard....
Reply 38
Female slaves? :lolwut:

I'm a little mad :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well ok thats cool But i think TSR is kind of getting boring now it was fun and all ANNOYING users with me BIG EGO and being NARCISSISTIC and winding you up with my JOHNNY BRAVO FIASCO but it's time for me to return to society I haven't seen my girlfriend in like A week now so The world is waiting for me I guess I best say goodbye to all my TSR hoes And wish them fair well for the future you included you are also MY TSR HOE so BYE HOPEFULLY I'LL MEET YOU IN THE REAL WORLD:cry: OK GOODBYE NOW ITS BEING YOUR TSR FRIEND BUT I GOT TO GO I HAVE TO RETURN TO THE REAL WORLD THEY ALL MISS ME:frown::biggrin::frown::biggrin:DO YOU FORGIVE ME THOUGH JUST BEFORE I LEAVE YOU NEED TO FORGIVE ME:confused:
Reply 39
Original post by shiva300
manly, strong enough that they can throw me around a bit :littleangel: muaha
they also have to be loyal, caring and not have a beard....

bECAUSE YOUR annymous I can't be friends with ANONYMOUS?Any way I enjoyed my time on TSR and it's been fun and all but my time is near and in all honesty TSR is getting kind of boring now YOU KNOW I just wanted to annoy people with my big EGO and my NARCISSISTIC WAYS being all JOHNNY BAVO and that and it was funa and all but The real world needs me so BYE are you gonna reply

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending