The Student Room Group

Triple Science?

Just wondering, I know I'm probably a lot younger than most of you on here but I thought I'd make the most of it, if anyone did triple science at school for their gcse's , was it a lot of hard work? Is it worth it in the end? Thanks guys :smile:
Original post by ciararhimurph
Just wondering, I know I'm probably a lot younger than most of you on here but I thought I'd make the most of it, if anyone did triple science at school for their gcse's , was it a lot of hard work? Is it worth it in the end? Thanks guys :smile:

Studying triple science is rewarding because you gain an in-depth knowledge on the topics you've studied at core and additional science GCSE and it's basically just a continuation/development of those. Triple science is particularly useful if you want to go on to study sciences at AS/A Levels because you'll already have a firm grasp of the very basic concepts at that level. I felt it was worth it :smile:
Reply 2
Yes it is definitely worth it. I found it prepared me more for my AS levels (Obviously this depends on the exam board if anyone disagrees). The workload isn't that much since there classed as extension units essentially.
Thank you! 😊
Thank you everybody!! 😊😊
(edited 9 years ago)
It is hard work, but worth it. I ended up dropping out because I didn't think I would pass, I re-entered myself for the exams and ended up with a B overall. I found the triple science exams the easiest out of all the sciences. It was soo worth it.

Quick Reply

Latest