The Student Room Group

Anyone like Indian food?

I like Italian food even though I eat curry everyday! How about you guys?

Scroll to see replies

Moved to Food and Drink :smile:
Big Indian (esp North Indian) fan. Love a quality curry house with giant naan and BYOB. Bread > rice.
Love the food. :smile: Hate how easily the cooking aroma clings to ones clothes and follows you around for days. :mad:
Yeah love REAL Indian food not the watered down rubbish you get at fake Indian restaurants ran Bangladeshi people. Italian food doesn't appeal to me.. its all pasta and cold meats.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I wouldn't have it any other way :smile:
Curry is very delicious, but not all Indian foods taste well. Four years ago I have made not a good experience in an Indian restaurant.
Original post by tanyachowd
I like Italian food even though I eat curry everyday! How about you guys?

I love Italian food, and I like curry too!!
Reply 8
Our food is too good :u:
I'm not sure, can you send me a couple of free dishes? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cant beat tandoori chicken!
Original post by College_Dropout
Cant beat tandoori chicken!

By the look of it there are many variations. So what is the 'typical' tandoori chicken?
How can anyone not like it :eek:
Original post by Kallisto
By the look of it there are many variations. So what is the 'typical' tandoori chicken?

What different variations do you know?
Reply 14
Original post by rockrunride
Big Indian (esp North Indian) fan. Love a quality curry house with giant naan and BYOB. Bread > rice.

If there was BYOB curry sportsnight every week, I reckon most of the world's problems would be solved.
Indo-Chinese but CHILLI F****** PANEER IS THE BEST. Also love South Indian food, and of course, Gujarati. :biggrin:
I prefer Italian to Indian food

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by College_Dropout
What different variations do you know?

Nothing. But I see a lot in the internet: some of them with onions, some of them with yellow rice. Another garnishes were salad, broccoli with and without rice, pepper, french fries, different dips, etc. So I wonder what is the typical, id est the most frequent used variation in India.
Absolutely love Indian food! It's a shame I can't cook it myself though - whenever I attempt a curry, it just tastes awful. I've never been able to recreate the vibrant flavour and tanginess of proper indian food.
curry and samosas :drool:

Quick Reply

Latest