The Student Room Group

BOYS - what do you think of a hot girl with a shaved head?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by furbybrain
Are you saying length of hair matters or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It matters, but for reasons which are fundamentally irrational: ergo this thread is futile.
Original post by Profesh
It matters, but for reasons which are fundamentally irrational: ergo this thread is futile.

Yeah, I'm just interested in peoples personal opinions though, so it's not futile. Please don't be so arrogant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Profesh

And I don't see why you have to word every single one of your responses in way to make them as difficult to understand as possible. This is a colloquial thread, not a journal.

I'm quite pissed off. Are you trying to make me look like some sort of prat? Just answer questions normally without using words like "ergo", its enough to irritate anyone :hmpf:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I'm just interested in peoples personal opinions though, so it's not futile. Please don't be so arrogant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you were simply interested in people's opinions then you wouldn't have adopted such a querulous tone towards those who perceive a lack of hair as unfeminine, given the prevailing mores of society and culture which are accountable for attraction as an instinctual and involuntary response. Please don't be so ignorant.
Original post by Profesh
If you were simply interested in people's opinions then you wouldn't have adopted such a querulous tone towards those who perceive a lack of hair as unfeminine, given the prevailing mores of society and culture which are accountable for attraction as an instinctual and involuntary response. Please don't be so ignorant.

I'm being devils advocate, smart arse.

I've just read your profile. Never have I read such an overwordy spiel of egomaniacal bull****. I'm sorry, but its true. You're on a real ego trip, just like you are on my thread.

That Fry and Laurie sketch you quoted is one of my favourites - see they have wit coupled with *humility*. Goes a long way.

What, are you on some sort of ivory tower? Just because you fancy yourself as a bit of a writer, who's picked a few obscure words out of a dictionary hoping to stump anyone who dares cross your path of ponciness, you think you can belittle everyone else?? Don't worry I've got you sussed.

Go away. You're not posting on my thread to give me interesting reponses, you're posting to make yourself look cool by making fun of me. That kind of thing isn't welcome. I shall be ignoring your responses from now on - so don't bother writing any more of your pious crap arsed showing off replies!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
And I don't see why you have to word every single one of your responses in way to make them as difficult to understand as possible. This is a colloquial thread, not a journal.

I'm quite pissed off. Are you trying to make me look like some sort of prat? Just answer questions normally without using words like "ergo", its enough to irritate anyone :hmpf:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't seem to have an attention-span commensurate with logical discourse, which is certainly enough to irritate me. No part of the following exchange:

Spoiler

Was in any way difficult to parse.
Ego-trip.

If your intention was to project your inadequacies through the semantic equivalent of a cinema multiplex, you definitely succeeded.
Well my only hope is that you are completely bald... :colondollar:

...otherwise I will not be able to muster even the slightest tingles of attraction for you :dontknow: (despite your dashing good looks, washboard six pack, and macho stance.. :biggrin:) since the TESTOSTERONE WONT SMELL STRONG ENOUGH, and i sadly won't be fully satisfied you are a proper fanciable man - it could be an awkward end to an otherwise gloriously exhilarating evening...? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why is that? :redface: Are you only attracted to bald males? :wink:

I guess I can always have quick visit to my hairdresser to boost my chances. :tongue:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
People in glass houses...

... Shouldn't throw stones.

I know but it was a sarcastic inside joke. Dw. :tongue:

Original post by Zen-Ali
x

Zennie? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Think Natalie Portman, Sinead O'Conner, Rhianna, Emma Watson...

I'm really interested to know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hot , ugly , not for me , beautiful and classy.
Original post by karmacrunch
... Shouldn't throw stones.

I know but it was a sarcastic inside joke. Dw. :tongue:

Zennie? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ur up early m8
Reply 191
tough one
it depends on if she looks like a girl by just looking to her face or not
It's not a great look on any girl. Looks like they've got mental problems. Especially with that style where they've only shaved off both sides. It's acceptable if she's ill or has a career in the military etc.
Original post by Zen-Ali
Ur up early m8

So are you brah. :rolleyes:

School alarm went off... :nothing:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
So are you brah. :rolleyes:

School alarm went off... :nothing:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I’m perennially awake (srs).
Original post by Juichiro
Why is that? :redface: Are you only attracted to bald males? :wink:

I guess I can always have quick visit to my hairdresser to boost my chances. :tongue:

According to the theory we've established so far... :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moein98
tough one
it depends on if she looks like a girl by just looking to her face or not

Assuming that she did, and that the rest of her ensemble was also very hot/feminine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noggins
It's not a great look on any girl. Looks like they've got mental problems. Especially with that style where they've only shaved off both sides. It's acceptable if she's ill or has a career in the military etc.

Why does it look like they have mental problems? Cos it's such a crazy thing to do..? What if her beautiful face was more accentuated due to the lack of hair?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 198
Assuming that she did, and that the rest of her ensemble was also very hot/feminine

Posted from TSR Mobile

sure why the hell not!!
Reply 199
I have a question
why,Do you want to shave your head?

Quick Reply

Latest