The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Journalism and English at Salford University

Afternoon, I have secured my place for the full time Journalism and English degree. It has been a whirlwind as I had to pass the MSAP UK exam. I am a 29 year old, Salford born and raised undergraduate. I am hoping to make friends with others on my course. It would be great for me as this is a huge step forward in my life. It really is a dream come true to now call myself a Salford University student. My home city and love. :colondollar:

Louise x @MsCityRedGirl
Original post by LouiseWS
Afternoon, I have secured my place for the full time Journalism and English degree. It has been a whirlwind as I had to pass the MSAP UK exam. I am a 29 year old, Salford born and raised undergraduate. I am hoping to make friends with others on my course. It would be great for me as this is a huge step forward in my life. It really is a dream come true to now call myself a Salford University student. My home city and love. :colondollar:

Louise x @MsCityRedGirl

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by LouiseWS

Louise x @MsCityRedGirl

Hiya I'm doing English and film, some of our lessons may be the same :smile:
Reply 3
I'm doing Journalism and English! Also had too pass the MSAP :smile:
Reply 4
Hi,
[h="2"]I am hoping to apply for a degree in “Diagnostic Radiography BSc”[/h]
This inquiry is regarding the MSAP test to be held in 2015.
What is the best way to prepare it and what exactly are they looking for?
in terms of subject i.e maths , English , science .
i will be extremely grateful if somebody can send me some sample papers because i can’t get them, till i apply to ucas and get a conditional offer. Which will be next year.
Many thanks,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending