The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Another Fresher's Week Wristbands Question... (Help! :S)

So I just got my UK Visa not 2 days ago (ran into some issues regarding visa registration) and just finished the ROL process today . After being granted access to bathstudent (finally!), I checked out the availability of the wristbands on the freshers week page, only to have my awaited fear for the past few days realized - Wristbands were sold out.

As I've read here in studentroom and also around the Bath student page, I know the wristbands are a near essential for a first-year to have a successful and smooth fresher's week (No possibility of not being able to attend events, etc.).

Ergo, my question is: Is there any way to get the wristbands after them selling out?

Thanks in advance!!

P.S. First post in TheStudentRoom, please inform me if I'm doing anything wrong! D:
Reply 1
They apparently will have 100 on sale on Monday at 2pm at the Hub. But there's likely to be a long queue for them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Alien41
They apparently will have 100 on sale on Monday at 2pm at the Hub. But there's likely to be a long queue for them!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for this info, I might go to that. If I get there at 6am, I should be fine, haha ^_^
Original post by Alien41

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's the tub, not the hub, which is the SU.
Original post by Dr Alcoholic

Cheers. I didn't know until today that entry wasn't guaranteed to things without WBs, I just assumed they were for saving money on event entry, argh >.<!
Reply 5
Original post by Dr Alcoholic

My bad lol :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest