The Student Room Group

Freshers week

Hi there

When will information about freshers week be given i.e. how to buy tickets, what events are on?

Than k you, Alfie
Which uni? The student union site for that Uni will likely have information about events
check your uni's student union website

Original post by alfielenton
Hi there

When will information about freshers week be given i.e. how to buy tickets, what events are on?

Than k you, Alfie
Hi there

Than k you, Alfie

Hey there @alfielenton !

Depending on your uni, information on events will already have started coming out. Try joining some Facebook freshers groups as lots of events promoters like to advertise their events and wristbands in those groups. If not, have a look at your university's student union website to see if they're advertising any events during the first couple of weeks. You could also try and find out what the top events companies are called in the city and check out their website. If you download the tickets apps 'FIXR', 'Skiddle' and 'Fatsoma', they usually have an option to filter by university so you can see what sort of club nights are going on.

Hope this helped!
Lucy - Digital Student Ambassador SHU
Hi there

Depending on your University, some student events may be found on their student Union Website. I think that you may already be able to book tickets for some of these events.

You can usually find more information on your student Union’s Instagram and Facebook pages.

I hope that helps.

Chloe
University of Kent Student Rep
Hi there

Than k you, Alfie

Hi Alfie,

I’m a BA Dance Student from the University of Lincoln. There are many ways to hear about the great events that will be happening at your university during freshers week. I recommend checking out your universities student union website and see if there are any advertisements. You could also follow your student union on social media such as Instagram or Facebook. Additionally, non-university events may be happening in your town/city, so you could look up the nearby clubs and bars online and see if they are offering any tickets
Some of the apps include : ‘FIXR’ & ‘Fatsoma’

I hope this helps and have a great freshers week!
Abigail

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending