The Student Room Group

York Freshers College tickets

So I bought my college freshers tickets, and there are clubbing events at Kuda and Flares scheduled for freshers week. I was wondering whether you can only need you college freshers tickets to gain entrance or do you need to buy the tickets from the club itself. I haven't really been clubbing before
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I bought my college freshers tickets, and there are clubbing events at Kuda and Flares scheduled for freshers week. I was wondering whether you can only need you college freshers tickets to gain entrance or do you need to buy the tickets from the club itself. I haven't really been clubbing before

Hi, no you don't need to book or buy anything from the club. The college ticket wristband covers your entry to every club as well as every day time event :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by phh03
Hi, no you don't need to book or buy anything from the club. The college ticket wristband covers your entry to every club as well as every day time event :smile:

Wristband? I just got a barcode on my phone through email for my college freshers ticket, I haven't been told anything about a wristband or do they give you it when you get there
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Wristband? I just got a barcode on my phone through email for my college freshers ticket, I haven't been told anything about a wristband or do they give you it when you get there

Yep, you'll just show the bar code to the people handing them out (usually in the common area) to show you've paid and they'll hand you a wristband when you move in

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending