The Student Room Group

Have you ever broken any bones?

Scroll to see replies

I broke my left arm in a DFS once. Gave me a cast for about 2 weeks and i'm now left with a massive 'caterpillar' scar :worm2::naughty:
Nope I haven't. Dislocated my knee 7 times though (I have hypermobility syndrome so I'm not sure that counts!) but I've never needed hospital treatment for it.
Quite glad really!
Surprisingly not actually.
Multiple.

Broke 2 fingers playing basketball and netball, then broke my ribs walking down the stairs carrying a tray of wine glasses - thought I was on the bottom step, I was not, landed awkwardly, didn't spill any of the wine but cracked two ribs - and then broke my 5th metatarsal and my ankle when my foot rolled off the road and into a pothole.

Happy days.
Reply 24
Yep. Where I live the cars drive insanely close down this road. I was walking down it at one point and it was icy so a car just kind of skidded into my leg.
Yup. I've broken fingers, both wrists (and I've broken my right one twice) and "shattered" something in my ankle :yucky:
I was run over by a car not long after starting secondary school (I admit, it was my fault) but even that didn't break any bones.
[QUOTE=Plantagenet Crown;50538557]Considering how much people say it hurts, I'm thankful I haven't properly broken any, although I have fractured my toe before.

Same here
No, the worst I've done was cracked two ribs from excess coughing when I had pneumonia. I didn't think that was possible until I went up to A&E.
Yep.

Just not my own :cool:
Reply 30
My wrist.. First 10 seconds of a football match. Ball is lobbed over from half way line towards our defense. Their sriker just hits me. I'm stand there like nope.avi. But we both go over. Both our mass go onto my wrist which is in an awkward postion behind me. A kind of breaking noise. We both get up. I calmly walk over to my manager with my hand just flopping down where it has broken at the wrist and am like "my wrist has gone". I go off for a few minutes and get i bandaged up. Play rest of match with one arm. Worst idea ever as it healed slightly twisted. :thumbsup:
Leg, arm, wrist, knee and little finger ! All diff times!
Breaking bones doesn't hurt that much unless you are an idiot and try to continue doing whatever you were doing. I tried that playing football when my wrist turned out to be broken.

In total, I have broken my big toe twice, a finger and my wrist.
No, but I'm certain that I will break a bone in the future.
my bones are too strong for this ****
oh i actually have broken bones before, but not my bones
Reply 36
No.
No I haven't. Broke a tooth though.

Quick Reply

Latest