The Student Room Group

the outer eye hurts

so i was wondering whether someone who knows their stuff could possibly tell me whats wrong.

so this eye hurting has only been on one eye and it rarely happens and when it does it lasts for 1 day.
but, this time it has lasted for 2 full days and ive attached an image on where the area hurts
its almost as if the bone hurts when i press it on the rim of my eye but its also the skin
thanks
Attachment not found
Reply 1
Eye sight is one of the most precious senses we are ever privileged as a human being to be able to possess. No one with functioning eyesight should ever feel sad. Go outside and look at all of the vibrant shades of green, look at the bright blue sky and watch the deep orange sunsets. What a privilege for any of us with sight to be able to do that.

There is no going back if you damage your sight. When something goes wrong you need to get it checked out by a fully qualified optician who will check and scan your eye professionally. If you are aware of trauma to your eye or damage to your neck or head as well as your eye go the hospital ED and get a medical assessment. No one here can guess what is wrong with your eye from a quick look at an image. Your eyesight is one of those things you should never ever be complacent with. You don't get second chances if you lose it. It could be OK. It might not be - Who knows?

Quick Reply

Latest