The Student Room Group

Can I apply to both biology and biomed?

I was planning to apply for a biology course at university, however some universities biomedical degree's interest me more in terms of content. Do you think I could apply for both degrees at different places considering uni's can't see where else or what I have applied for? Has anyone also done this, also how did you adjust their personal statement for this?
I'm planning to apply to small town universities btw, nothing big or high entry requirements.
Original post by rosie111
I was planning to apply for a biology course at university, however some universities biomedical degree's interest me more in terms of content. Do you think I could apply for both degrees at different places considering uni's can't see where else or what I have applied for? Has anyone also done this, also how did you adjust their personal statement for this?
I'm planning to apply to small town universities btw, nothing big or high entry requirements.

Yes you can.

I applied for dentistry and computer science. My entire personal statement was all about dentistry. Got offers for both subjects :biggrin:

Hope this helps.

Good luck !
Reply 2
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Yes you can.

I applied for dentistry and computer science. My entire personal statement was all about dentistry. Got offers for both subjects :biggrin:

Hope this helps.

Good luck !

Oh wow well done! Do you mind me asking where you applied/where you're at now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rosie111
Oh wow well done! Do you mind me asking where you applied/where you're at now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied to KCL, QMUL, Bristol, Plymouth , all for dentistry, and KCL again for computer science. I am now in Plymouth studying dentistry, but i move across to london a lot to visit. Spend all summer in london ( 4months. ) and i come down every month or so. Pretty chill :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending