rosie111
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I was planning to apply for a biology course at university, however some universities biomedical degree's interest me more in terms of content. Do you think I could apply for both degrees at different places considering uni's can't see where else or what I have applied for? Has anyone also done this, also how did you adjust their personal statement for this?
I'm planning to apply to small town universities btw, nothing big or high entry requirements.
Chicken Bacon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rosie111)
I was planning to apply for a biology course at university, however some universities biomedical degree's interest me more in terms of content. Do you think I could apply for both degrees at different places considering uni's can't see where else or what I have applied for? Has anyone also done this, also how did you adjust their personal statement for this?
I'm planning to apply to small town universities btw, nothing big or high entry requirements.
Yes you can.

I applied for dentistry and computer science. My entire personal statement was all about dentistry. Got offers for both subjects

Hope this helps.

Good luck !
rosie111
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
Yes you can.

I applied for dentistry and computer science. My entire personal statement was all about dentistry. Got offers for both subjects

Hope this helps.

Good luck !
Oh wow well done! Do you mind me asking where you applied/where you're at now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chicken Bacon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rosie111)
Oh wow well done! Do you mind me asking where you applied/where you're at now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied to KCL, QMUL, Bristol, Plymouth , all for dentistry, and KCL again for computer science. I am now in Plymouth studying dentistry, but i move across to london a lot to visit. Spend all summer in london ( 4months. ) and i come down every month or so. Pretty chill
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (67)
17.77%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (108)
28.65%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (142)
37.67%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (48)
12.73%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (12)
3.18%

Watched Threads