The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Needless to say
math HL beats them all!!
Jonatan
Id say the Math HL one.

Math HL must be the most difficult subject in the entire curriculum.

Apparently Math HL makes top of the list with Physics HL right behind, if not at par...I feel bad for all those students who are taking both since the exams are right after one other with no break whatsoever!
Reply 3
sarahwhatevver
Apparently Math HL makes top of the list with Physics HL right behind, if not at par...I feel bad for all those students who are taking both since the exams are right after one other with no break whatsoever!
they're not right after one another, we have physics on tuesday and wednesday and maths on thursday and friday. It's worse to have two DIFFERENT language exams in one morning with NO break in between (except for filling in front pages etc).
Linda
they're not right after one another, we have physics on tuesday and wednesday and maths on thursday and friday. It's worse to have two DIFFERENT language exams in one morning with NO break in between (except for filling in front pages etc).

By one after the other I meant that they are on consecutive days...(: It still think it is a horror! (:
What two languages do you have one after the other with no break? :confused:
Reply 5
sarahwhatevver
By one after the other I meant that they are on consecutive days...(: It still think it is a horror! (:
What two languages do you have one after the other with no break? :confused:
Norwegian and English
Reply 6
sarahwhatevver

At least we get the two worst subjects done in the first week.
icy
At least we get the two worst subjects done in the first week.

Thats true...if it wasnt for the 9 days gap between my second last exam (French ab initio) and the last exam (ITGS paper 2)on the 25th of May I would have nothing to complain about...oh well!
Good luck to everyone though....Tuesday is looming awfully close!
*nervous smile*

Latest

Trending

Trending