The Student Room Group

What car are you driving/ what car do you want?

Scroll to see replies

I was driving a 2007 Renault Megane, until I got rear ended on the m6 :frown: Don't know what I'll be getting next, have no motivation to get looking for one as I loved my car and had planned to keep her for a long time yet.

Dream car would be a Volvo XC60 they are so pretty!
Polo 2001

2014/15 a class :yy::yy::yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Currently don't have a car as mine conked out so scrapped it, getting myself a nice brand new Ford Fiesta Titanium next month. Would love a Lambo but I'm not rich :lol:
Reply 143
would love a Maserati granturismo (exhaust sound)
Currently driving - transit
Want - bigger transit or a new f-type
Driving a 2001 Civic @ 120k miles

Want:
My Civic to last literally forever
Some truck like a Ranger or something but with a custom bed
Lexus IS 220 or similar
Reply 146
This would be my dream car (one can dream haha)
Reply 147
Got a '94 Daimler Six at the moment.
Had it about 9 months which, for me, is quite a long time to own a car. To be truthful, I've only still got it because I can't think of anything better to replace it with. To go more luxurious would have to be something like a Bentley turbo and whilst I'm happy to run around in a car that does 18mpg I think my days of running around in cars that can't make it into double figures fuel economy-wise are probably over for now.

Also got this '96 Land Rover Discovery 300 TDi. I restored this about 18 months ago. Great for the winter and good for transporting big stuff which I do quite often. Thought about moving it on but it owes me too much money and I'd only replace it with another one so I don't see the point in selling it.

Newest arrival is this little MG midget. Bought it to play with over summer. It's a nice little car. No idea what I'll swap it for? But that's part of the fun isn't it?

Lastly... not currently *driving* it... but I am trying to put this POS back on the road after about 15 years sat in some old farts garage gathering dust. I have bought and fitted some bumpers since that photo was taken...

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 148
I have a lime green renault twingo...complete with a massive sunroof :sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface: I think it's actually quite cute! I've done a few long (7hr) drives and it's been fine too. I can't wait until I can afford something better though!

To make up for it I also drive my boyfriend's rcz on long drives and at weekends etc. Massive up in comfort!

My dream car that I've been wanting for as long as I can remember is an MX5....I am in love with them. Nice and small, and pretty :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Recently got my bum into a nissan 350Z GT. Only get about 20mpg but having a 3.5l v6 connected to my right foot and the noise it makes is well worth it. Bloody love it. :driver:
(edited 9 years ago)
Rover 75 v6 connousier
Megane r26.r
Lotus elise s2

Next car to add to collection is either a m3 csl or s1 exige....
Original post by Walkaah
I am a massive fan of hugely over sized exhausts :biggrin:

e.g.

Phwoaaaar.
Reply 152
Waiting for my older brother to get bored of his GTR so he can pass it down but don't think that'll ever happen😭😭😭

1427732801765.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Haskii
Waiting for my older brother to get bored of his GTR so he can pass it down but don't think that'll ever happen😭😭😭

1427732801765.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't blame you! Always admired the GTR but I think it'd be a bit expensive for me to run haha. Is that a Skyline GTR parked behind it as well?
Reply 154
Yeah mate my family owns a few GTR's!! Look at my other thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
I imagine it's a decent set of cars to have in the family!
Reply 156
Original post by Robbo-92
I imagine it's a decent set of cars to have in the family!

Yeah mate awesome cars

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was driving a Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 SRI (2005), recently upgraded to a Honda Civic Type S GT 1.8 (2009). I go pick it up on Thursday, can't wait :smile:

- The dream is probably something like an Aston Martin DB9, an Audi RS3 or a Golf R or something. The "realistic dream" (as in a car I could get in 3-5 years) would be an Audi S3 :smile:
Reply 158
Original post by Burridge
Was driving a Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 SRI (2005), recently upgraded to a Honda Civic Type S GT 1.8 (2009). I go pick it up on Thursday, can't wait :smile:

- The dream is probably something like an Aston Martin DB9, an Audi RS3 or a Golf R or something. The "realistic dream" (as in a car I could get in 3-5 years) would be an Audi S3 :smile:

Audi S3 best little car about!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
I'm currently driving a Ford Fiesta, my friends love it - yet I think it's time for a change soon.

I really want a brand new VW Golf, but we shall see! :tongue:

What about you?

When I get a car, I've planned on it being a Fiat 500 as they do an amazing deal on a monthly payment basis. However, I have to pass my test first haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending