The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Quote List has been put up on the main CTAM thread :smile:
Original post by spotify95

Quote List has been put up on the main CTAM thread :smile:
Can I sue Heart FM, throw bricks at their studios and then send Digital Spy and Grace Slick the repair bill because we currently don't have a leaderboard feature on the our forum?

-11222. :frown: :smile:
-11223. :smile:
-11224. :redface:
-11225. :yep:
-11226. :rolleyes:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
Can I sue Heart FM, throw bricks at their studios and then send Digital Spy and Grace Slick the repair bill because we currently don't have a leaderboard feature on the our forum?

-11222. :frown: :smile:

Yeah you can do all of that!

The leaderboard feature... I don't know if it's possible to have one on phpBB, would you be able to have a look into it? I know its possible on VBulletin

Also, is the leaderboard feature (i.e. the who posted page) available on XenForo? If so could we upgrade from phpBB to Xenforo?

Yeah you can do all of that!

The leaderboard feature... I don't know if it's possible to have one on phpBB, would you be able to have a look into it? I know its possible on VBulletin

Also, is the leaderboard feature (i.e. the who posted page) available on XenForo? If so could we upgrade from phpBB to Xenforo?

Yes, Xenforo does, and a switch to Xenforo might be considered after we have got some more speed up on our CTAM thread, (14,000 numbers). :yep:

-11228. :tongue:
Yes, Xenforo does, and a switch to Xenforo might be considered after we have got some more speed up on our CTAM thread, (14,000 numbers). :yep:

-11228. :tongue:

I do think that XenForo would be a good improvement. :smile: :hugs:

But first of all, we need to successfully implement DS/Smeggy/VM plans BEFORE we switch to XenForo - after all, phpBB still works at the moment. :smile:

Though in the medium long term I think going to XenForo would be a good improvement. :smile:

A bit like how upgrading from a Bush MN013 to a JVC MXK50R would have been a good improvement! :banghead:

-11230. :smile:
I do think that XenForo would be a good improvement. :smile: :hugs:

But first of all, we need to successfully implement DS/Smeggy/VM plans BEFORE we switch to XenForo - after all, phpBB still works at the moment. :smile:

Though in the medium long term I think going to XenForo would be a good improvement. :smile:

A bit like how upgrading from a Bush MN013 to a JVC MXK50R would have been a good improvement! :banghead:

Plus, you get awarded ribbons for high rankings! :yep:

-11231. :tongue: :smile:
-11232. :frown: :smile:
-11233. :smile:
-11234. :redface:
Plus, you get awarded ribbons for high rankings! :yep:

-11231. :tongue: :smile:

Is this on XenForo? :smile:

That would be great :smile:

Is this on XenForo? :smile:

That would be great :smile:

:yep:

Are you excited about it? :wink: :cool:

-11236. :rolleyes:
:yep:

Are you excited about it? :wink: :cool:

-11236. :rolleyes:

Yes - XenForo on TBAAJ would be a great idea! :smile:

So long as we don't loose loads of data though....

Yes - XenForo on TBAAJ would be a great idea! :smile:

So long as we don't loose loads of data though....

Xenforo has a more failsafe system than phpBB. :h:

Plus, we can ban people from certain threads only, rather than revoking their whole posting privileges. :smile:

-11238. :tongue:
Xenforo has a more failsafe system than phpBB. :h:

Plus, we can ban people from certain threads only, rather than revoking their whole posting privileges. :smile:

-11238. :tongue:

That would definitely be a considerable advantage over the current phpBB. :smile:

VBulletin also has that feature, as I know that TSR can ban you from certain areas of the site, without banning you from the entire site.

That would definitely be a considerable advantage over the current phpBB. :smile:

VBulletin also has that feature, as I know that TSR can ban you from certain areas of the site, without banning you from the entire site.

Has it happened to you before?

-11240. :redface:

Latest