-11,826. :rolleyes:
-11,827. :biggrin:
-11,828. :tongue:
-11,829. :mad:
-11,830. :yep:
do you guys have nothing better to do
btw that's more than 5 in a row

-11831 rule 16b

a) If you don't want to partake in the count, please don't post here. Find somewhere you do want to post

b) Yes I am aware but it's not much more! (it was 6 posts instead of 5.) It doesn't matter as such if this happens occasionally, what we don`t want are people posting hundreds at a time with no breaks or other people posting.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by spotify95

-11831 rule 16b

a) If you don't want to partake in the count, please don't post here. Find somewhere you do want to post

b) Yes I am aware but it's not much more! (it was 6 posts instead of 5.) It doesn't matter as such if this happens occasionally, what we don;t want are people posting hundreds at a time with no breaks or other people posting.

What is rule 16a if I know what rule 16b is?

-11833. :doh: :smile:

Original post by pinkteddyx64
What is rule 16a if I know what rule 16b is?

-11833. :doh: :smile:

We don't really enforce rule 16a. Rule 16a is basically an informal reminder to edit your number if it is out of sequence, or in any other way incorrect. :smile:

Rule 16b is used when people have been told their numbers are wrong, but don't edit. Further, if it's been a significant amount of time (i.e. .1 hour) since the person posted the wrong number, unless you know the person will come back and edit it's usually best to go straight to 16b.

Likewise, if the person isn't interested in the thread, but are spamming the thread (usually with useless comments, and no number at all) it's best to go straight to 16b.

Hope that clears everything up :smile:
Original post by spotify95

We don't really enforce rule 16a. Rule 16a is basically an informal reminder to edit your number if it is out of sequence, or in any other way incorrect. :smile:

Rule 16b is used when people have been told their numbers are wrong, but don't edit. Further, if it's been a significant amount of time (i.e. .1 hour) since the person posted the wrong number, unless you know the person will come back and edit it's usually best to go straight to 16b.

Likewise, if the person isn't interested in the thread, but are spamming the thread (usually with useless comments, and no number at all) it's best to go straight to 16b.

Hope that clears everything up :smile:

PRSOM. :unimpressed:

Can I cut a bit of skin off James_W every someone spams this thread or we get an imposter? :unimpressed:

-11835. :redface:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
PRSOM. :unimpressed:

Can I cut a bit of skin off James_W every someone spams this thread or we get an imposter? :unimpressed:

-11835. :redface:

Go for it!

If my neighbors complain about my new speakers, can I bill James_W for my speakers?

I can't count -11837

Latest