The Student Room Group

Girls, Which Guy Is Sexiest? (Pics :D)

Poll

Girls, Which Do You Prefer?

Vote on the poll and say why you find them most attractive :biggrin: Guys, no voting please, it's a public poll anyway so we can all see if you did (strong homo)

Obviously, a guy can be more than one, but, if you had to choose between guys with a particular kind of "look/style," which would you pick? :smile:

(1) The Classy Guy

(2) The Sporty Guy

(3) The Hipster

(4) The Blue-Collar Worker/Guy In Uniform

(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm assuming the outcome of this thread will eventually determine your career choice?
Reply 2
Lee R
x

As it says next to my username, I'm a girl :colonhash:
Original post by BreakingBadx
As it says next to my username, I'm a girl :colonhash:

Of course you are
Reply 4
Lee R
x

[video="youtube;ygr5AHufBN4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4[/video]
That yellow pencil in the second pic :drool:

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by pencil_case
That yellow pencil in the second pic :drool:

Oooooooo :sexface:

Spoiler

[video="youtube;ygr5AHufBN4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4[/video]

Reply 8
Everything except the uniform guys just screams "twit" at me. Maybe I'm just predjudiced.
Reply 9
Lee R
x

[video="youtube;568hn3O507g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=568hn3O507g[/video]

Another
Everything except the uniform guys just screams "twit" at me. Maybe I'm just predjudiced

So you hate... the guys in suits, the sporty guys, and the hipsters? :tongue: (I can understand the latter... not feeling so hot on hipster guys right now -_-)
I have a question.

I'm a hipster (complete with tattoos). I also use the gym pretty much daily as I work as a Fireman. When I'm not saving cats from trees I like to wear a nice suit.

Which option do I go for?
Original post by Lee R
I have a question.

I'm a hipster (complete with tattoos). I also use the gym pretty much daily as I work as a Fireman. When I'm not saving cats from trees I like to wear a nice suit.

Which option do I go for?

None of the above, the Q is clearly aimed at girls...

On the other hand if you actually are all those things, that's pretty impressive, you will attract a vast array of girls depending on your face.
Original post by SharpenedPencils

On the other hand if you actually are all those things, that's pretty impressive, you will attract a vast array of girls depending on your face.

Hmm. What if you're a gay man, wouldn't that allow you to answer also? In regards to my face, well, I don't rate myself. I do, however have a picture in the picture thread (can't remember the specific name).
Sportsy guy, get out of here! (Sorry sportsy guys, I still love you as friends...) But the battle (imo) would be between hipsters and classy, but classy would and should win! Mo' money, less hipster food (like kale and stuff lol).

So you hate... the guys in suits, the sporty guys, and the hipsters? :tongue: (I can understand the latter... not feeling so hot on hipster guys right now -_-)

To be fair, they all look like they love themselves too much, I prefer guys that are down to earth

In real life though, it probably wouldn't matter at all; I'll take what I can get :lol:
Reply 15
Original post by Another
To be fair, they all look like they love themselves too much, I prefer guys that are down to earth

In real life though, it probably wouldn't matter at all; I'll take what I can get :lol:

Do you pay well?
The first sporty guy and the fireman. I'm in love 😻👅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by SharpenedPencils

So a guy who manages to dress like a hipster, get tattoos and go to the gym...

That impresses you?
Matt Boomer can easily beat anyone...
Original post by samba
Do you pay well?

Well I'm a broke student so... nope :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest