The Student Room Group

Drove away potential hookup

I joined Tinder a few days ago. I’m a guy and I’ve dated girls but I’ve been bi-curious for a long time but never had a guy to experiment with. I didn’t add my face on my profile because I don’t feel comfortable to put my face out there. If they match with me and wanna see then fine.

I was just on the app playing about and looking at profiles. I liked only two guys who I found interesting out of so many profiles but only one replied. We talked on Tinder before we switched to Snapchat.

We were sending raunchy pics which was a little uncomfortable for me because I’ve never done anything like this with a guy. Fear was also lowkey running in the back of my mind because I’ve never been a fan of online dating/hookups because u can never know who the person behind the profile is and I don’t wanna meet a psycho and end up getting secretly murdered and concealed. I also don’t feel safe in bringing someone I don’t know to my house or to go to their house.

He seemed more interested in seeing pics than talking which is fair, but I told him what I was comfortable with doing until I knew them better. I didn’t allow myself to be fully into it because I was still wary. We both want something short term but I wanna know more about the person to feel more comfortable and confident about meeting, whilst also protecting myself. I tried to ask questions that also didn’t try to come across as weird and interviewy but they didn’t like it so have found a nice way to unadd me from socials.

I feel a bit gutted because I wanted to see where things would go, even though it could’ve been for the best because I don’t know who the person really is. I don’t have a partner (girl or guy) in real life, I’m 20 and quite lonely. If I’m not going to allow myself to be exposed on apps to find someone, and I’m quite shy in real life and also haven’t found anyone, I don’t know what to do?
Original post by Anonymous
I joined Tinder a few days ago. I’m a guy and I’ve dated girls but I’ve been bi-curious for a long time but never had a guy to experiment with. I didn’t add my face on my profile because I don’t feel comfortable to put my face out there. If they match with me and wanna see then fine.

I was just on the app playing about and looking at profiles. I liked only two guys who I found interesting out of so many profiles but only one replied. We talked on Tinder before we switched to Snapchat.

We were sending raunchy pics which was a little uncomfortable for me because I’ve never done anything like this with a guy. Fear was also lowkey running in the back of my mind because I’ve never been a fan of online dating/hookups because u can never know who the person behind the profile is and I don’t wanna meet a psycho and end up getting secretly murdered and concealed. I also don’t feel safe in bringing someone I don’t know to my house or to go to their house.

He seemed more interested in seeing pics than talking which is fair, but I told him what I was comfortable with doing until I knew them better. I didn’t allow myself to be fully into it because I was still wary. We both want something short term but I wanna know more about the person to feel more comfortable and confident about meeting, whilst also protecting myself. I tried to ask questions that also didn’t try to come across as weird and interviewy but they didn’t like it so have found a nice way to unadd me from socials.

I feel a bit gutted because I wanted to see where things would go, even though it could’ve been for the best because I don’t know who the person really is. I don’t have a partner (girl or guy) in real life, I’m 20 and quite lonely. If I’m not going to allow myself to be exposed on apps to find someone, and I’m quite shy in real life and also haven’t found anyone, I don’t know what to do?

Think he just wanted to see your willy
Reply 2
Original post by JJ good girl
Think he just wanted to see your willy

I told him I wasn’t comfortable showing my joystick just yet, because I didn’t know him. I just feel miserable because I’m single and all my friends are in relationships. I’m so wary of dating sites like Tinder and I can’t really find anyone in real life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending