Original post by MathsNerd1
MATLAB is DONE!!!!!! :biggrin: :woo:

:dance: glad to hear!
Original post by rayquaza17
:dance: glad to hear!

Haven't done any work this weekend, oops :frown:
Original post by Psyc_Girl
Haven't done any work this weekend, oops :frown:

Haha, yeah same :frown: I did a bit earlier, but not really enough to count. I annoy myself, on Friday I was saying how I hope to get my essay done by the end of this (coming) week to have a week solely dedicated to dissertation work. I'm not sure how likely it will be, I'll only really have from Wednesday to actually work on it. Stupid choice.
I can't believe how much work I'm ignoring atm.

I swear, I'm aware of how much work I have to do and no part of me really wants to get on with it
15 hours of study yesterday. 10 so far today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There are chavs on benefits with a better work ethic than me, sigh.
Original post by addylad
15 hours of study yesterday. 10 so far today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG how do you do that? I managed like 4 hours today.

Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
There are chavs on benefits with a better work ethic than me, sigh.

:rofl:
Same here. Same here.

Those people probably have more money than me too :frown:
Original post by paniking_and_not_revising
OMG how do you do that? I managed like 4 hours today.

Pressure!

I have a few days off work (I work full-time) and it just seems to get swallowed up as my uni workload increases to compensate. :frown:
Original post by addylad
Pressure!

I have a few days off work (I work full-time) and it just seems to get swallowed up as my uni workload increases to compensate. :frown:

I need pressure. I'm just way too relaxed.

How do you balance working full time with studying?
Can I admit I have so much to do and so little time in which to do it? :O
still haven't had marks back yet :/

and I was put on an inhaler today as my throat keeps on closing up (and for an ongoing cough of 2 months). what a lovely way to start the week.

housemates got back from a terry pratchett convention thing last night at half 1 and were being immensely loud and knocking on mine and other housemates door to see if we were awake :unimpressed:

last physiology lab tomorrow- summative deadline following thursday

in between 2 applicant days and BIO ball :eek:
Handing notice in tonight at work! So happy!
Off crutches in teh next couple of days! :biggrin:
Original post by Slowbro93
Off crutches in teh next couple of days! :biggrin:

Yay! Did you break a leg?

Despite constant injuries as a teen, I never learnt to use crutches. I remember walking out the hospital with them once and I fell because I wasn't used to the crutches. I injured myself again so walked back in to a&e haha!
Original post by paniking_and_not_revising
Yay! Did you break a leg?

Despite constant injuries as a teen, I never learnt to use crutches. I remember walking out the hospital with them once and I fell because I wasn't used to the crutches. I injured myself again so walked back in to a&e haha!

Brsuied a bunch of toes, been on them for the past week but because I've actually rested and didn't put any pressure at all I've had a quicker recovery then originally planned!

:teehee: They are hard at first but you get into a rhythm I found :smile:
Original post by Slowbro93
Brsuied a bunch of toes, been on them for the past week but because I've actually rested and didn't put any pressure at all I've had a quicker recovery then originally planned!

:teehee: They are hard at first but you get into a rhythm I found :smile:

ouch!

lol that's a good thing! Laziness has some perks I see!

yeah my brother says that. But I was still awful. I remember hurting my wrist too. So I had one really sprained ankle, a twisted other ankle and a sore wrist.
anyone have advice about inhalers?
Original post by sliceofcake
Try to change what you're pigging out on :smile: I noticed that my boyfriend and I like to snack a lot but we were eating quite poorly, so we bought loads of carrots and I chopped 2 each for us into sticks. They're great to snack on because they're crunchy and it feels like you have loads. They also have water in them so they're good to keep you a little bit more hydrated.

Good idea! I do drink less water in winter so carrots will be a really good one to go for :smile:

----------

Doing a group project and it makes me realise that I've never actually worked in a group properly before. It's bloody hard work!! I don't envy all you people who are actually assessed on group work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending