The Student Room Group

As level art help

Hi I'm doing As art and I'm REALLY struggling with taking my own pictures

i drew CL and Luhan (kpop singers) in my sketchbook but TOTALLY added my own twist and added my own things in (I had pics) etc. but my teacher said that it wasn't good enough because the original picture wasn't my own...

Is there a way around that? She said to take your own pictures of yourself or someone else but I don't want to draw my family or friends or myself (ew) I have no interest and I'll get bored SO easily.

i want to enjoy what I'm doing so that's why I draw them (or like NARUTO or something)

I feel like theres only so much you can do with pictures (I THOUGHT ART WAS ABOUT CREATIVITY!) But EVERYthing has to be from a picture!

HELP ME GET AROUND THIS MAYBE IDC IF ITS CHEATING JUST GET ME THROUGH IT I WANT AN A :confused:
My teacher is the same, she's always nagging us for not having our own photographs, but I think you need them to get a good grade!! Have you thought about taking photographs of people you don't know in a public place I know its a bit creepy but it's less embarrassing than drawing people you know. And then use the photos and draw them in the style that you like? You'll probably get s***loads of points
Reply 2
Original post by damonsalvatore
My teacher is the same, she's always nagging us for not having our own photographs, but I think you need them to get a good grade!! Have you thought about taking photographs of people you don't know in a public place I know its a bit creepy but it's less embarrassing than drawing people you know. And then use the photos and draw them in the style that you like? You'll probably get s***loads of points

aaah thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest