The Student Room Group

Genuinely don't know what to do?

There is a guy at my sixth form that I quite like he is really funny and makes me feel happy. He is only in one class with me so i don't see him much but today he got moved from my class into another class and i was slightly upset because we joke about but we don't really have proper conversations. I want to know how I can approach and talk to him outside of lesson when I don't really have a reason to apart from the fact that I just want to. I can't add him on fb or anything because we aren't really friends. Help please?
Original post by Anonymous
There is a guy at my sixth form that I quite like he is really funny and makes me feel happy. He is only in one class with me so i don't see him much but today he got moved from my class into another class and i was slightly upset because we joke about but we don't really have proper conversations. I want to know how I can approach and talk to him outside of lesson when I don't really have a reason to apart from the fact that I just want to. I can't add him on fb or anything because we aren't really friends. Help please?

when you next see him better if he's alone, walk up to him and ask how his new class is and if he misses you in a jokey way ( get some banter going yano!)
why not add him on fb, do it girl lol
Reply 2
Original post by michelle99
when you next see him better if he's alone, walk up to him and ask how his new class is and if he misses you in a jokey way ( get some banter going yano!)
why not add him on fb, do it girl lol

Haha thanks, i totally would but he's always with his guy friends and although I'm friends with some of them, i feel like I'm to blatant i like him
Reply 3
Any other thoughts?
If you're an attractive girl and he's single then you have no problem whatsoever.

Next!
Reply 5
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
If you're an attractive girl and he's single then you have no problem whatsoever.

Next!

I can't exactly judge myself on being attractive but yes he is single

i don't think its as easy as that
Why is it not easy...?
just enjoy being friends with him I'd say.
Reply 7
Original post by inachigeek21
Why is it not easy...?
just enjoy being friends with him I'd say.

I'd like to but now that he is another class i don't have the chance to talk to him or anything and its quite strange out of lesson because we aren't really friends
I've had fb invites from people I had barely even met, so if you've been in his class for a few times I don't think that's weird or blatant xD
go for it! add him and then send a message about his new class

or maybe if you see him in the corridor smile and say hi?
Reply 9
Original post by Maudee4567
I've had fb invites from people I had barely even met, so if you've been in his class for a few times I don't think that's weird or blatant xD
go for it! add him and then send a message about his new class

or maybe if you see him in the corridor smile and say hi?

Its not really like that at my school for some reason and they only add you if you ask them to

I hardly see him anymore its quite upsetting :frown:
Its not really like that at my school for some reason and they only add you if you ask them to

I hardly see him anymore its quite upsetting :frown:

Stop listening to the 'rules' and just do it or you won't get anywhere!
Original post by jamie.innes
Stop listening to the 'rules' and just do it or you won't get anywhere!

But are you sure he wont be creeped out? :confused:
But are you sure he wont be creeped out? :confused:

What by someone adding him on Facebook? Unless you're talking about a 5 year old hidden account which nobody else knows of, no, probably not. Hell, he'll probably even be happy that you have!
Original post by jamie.innes
What by someone adding him on Facebook? Unless you're talking about a 5 year old hidden account which nobody else knows of, no, probably not. Hell, he'll probably even be happy that you have!

Ahah thanks its just that people have been creeped out in previous years

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending