The Student Room Group

Alevel for a 15 Year Old .

Hey ,
So , when i was in 1stgrade, my school decided to completely discard the local board , and switch completely to cambridge . Long story short , they had to cover 2 classes in one year . They made my batch study grade 2 , while sitting in the first grade class , and i moved directly to 3rd grade.

Later , i switched schools and decided to do olevel ( GCSE ) . What happened is that my school made us do olevel in 2 years , while other schools do it in 3 years . Now my Olevel result was , 2 Astars , 4 A's and 2 B's { Islamiat and Pak studes )

As a result , i had completed my olevel when i was just 14 . Now i am 15 , and doing alevels . I am in the best School in city for alevel , but i feel left out

Left out in the sense that other students do questions very quickly as compared to me . I feel that they are mentally more capable .... Their ages are 17 , 18 or even 19 ...

Is it their age , that they are better than me , or am i intellectually behind :frown:

Please guide me , i am just 15 . I am taking Phy , Chem , Math and COmputer Science
Reply 1
I think it is the age difference. If you are getting good grades, they would probably be jealous since they wouldn't have been able to do that at your age. My advice is keep your head up high and try to not make a point of the age difference and soon they will get used to it and treat you as the equal you are :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest