The Student Room Group

2 Alevels external candidate school & ucas points Access science

Applied for nurse degree at university for 2024.I currently only have completed access course 96 ucas done in pandemic teacher was pregnant other was old retiring was poorly run.I have paid for external practicals for biology chemistry Alevel exam sit in school 2024 summer.Can i bolt on ucas points when gain results as some universitys require certificates others dont? I have 5 gcses above 5 some at grade 7.8 years care experience & mature student any advise welcome .I dont want to take alevels if not use this year.I have called round some unis some are ok with it others are vague or do i wait til clearing when get results to apply or shall i wait for 2 years to do alevels propperly ?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by PETER0007
Applied for nurse degree at university for 2024.I currently only have completed access course 96 ucas done in pandemic teacher was pregnant other was old retiring was poorly run.I have paid for external practicals for biology chemistry Alevel exam sit in school 2024 summer.Can i bolt on ucas points when gain results as some universitys require certificates others dont? I have 5 gcses above 5 some at grade 7.8 years care experience & mature student any advise welcome .I dont want to take alevels if not use this year.I have called round some unis some are ok with it others are vague or do i wait til clearing when get results to apply or shall i wait for 2 years to do alevels propperly ?

You need to talk to the universities that you want to apply to and ask them about the suitability of your qualifications for their nursing degrees.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending