The Student Room Group

uni with no groupwork....

i was told that uk unis have a single year end exam....how wrong i was....some of them have loads of grpwork....
may i know if there are any unis without grpwork?
aberdeen, leicester?
southampton solent etc.?
the unis in the upper league tables?
lower in the league tables?
Reply 1
No, I heard you have many assignments all throughout year..I don't think there are any Unis which don't tbh....:P
Original post by unfromageluv
i was told that uk unis have a single year end exam....how wrong i was....some of them have loads of grpwork....
may i know if there are any unis without grpwork?
aberdeen, leicester?
southampton solent etc.?
the unis in the upper league tables?
lower in the league tables?

Groupwork is mandatory at most universities. Some will allow you to work independently but they'll significantly reduce your marks for what you're graded on.

Wouldn't worry about it too much though since everyone will usually be graded individually depending on their contribution. So if everyone makes you do all the work. That'll be recognized and you'll get most of the marks and they'll end up with a low grade. :smile:
Reply 3
what i'm scared of is, if everyone is more competent, they rejectt my contributions and give me a low grade....ps. i think some unis have one module called grp project, one individual project, and the rest are just modules.....does that mean that there is only one grp project?
Original post by unfromageluv
what i'm scared of is, if everyone is more competent, they rejectt my contributions and give me a low grade....ps. i think some unis have one module called grp project, one individual project, and the rest are just modules.....does that mean that there is only one grp project?

The is possible. However some of the regular modules might have a bit of group work included.

It just depends on the university that you go to as to how competent the other students are

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending