The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UCAS problems :(
Well i'm not even bengali and I've seen attractive bengalis. Open your eyes :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have low standards
Original post by bittr n swt
A lot of unattractive Bengali people? I still haven't seen a hot Bengali..

what about the girl I posted?
Reply 22
I used to go to classes full of Bengalis lets just say it was a bittersweet experience haha
the girls are awesome, infact one of my closest friends is Bengali. Its nice knowing swear words in more than 5 languages :')
Most of the boys i know are severely 'vertically challenged' (SHORT AS F) omg.

For all those claiming Bengali girls arent attractive; in every ethnic group youll find good looking and ok looking people.There are some stunning Bengali gals if you really look hard, they slay my soul. Esp, the rare ones with green eyes. (YEP GREEN-EYED BENGALIS ARE REAL.)

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT BENGALI/ASIAN.
You have low standards

Until you've met every Bengali person in the world you can't say that someone who's seen attractive Bengali people has low standards. That's just silly lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dhur goondy quarry

Posted from TSR Mobile
No they're not really pretty....

u w0t m8
Original post by zaenium
I used to go to classes full of Bengalis lets just say it was a bittersweet experience haha
the girls are awesome, infact one of my closest friends is Bengali. Its nice knowing swear words in more than 5 languages :')
Most of the boys i know are severely 'vertically challenged' (SHORT AS F) omg.

For all those claiming Bengali girls arent attractive; in every ethnic group youll find good looking and ok looking people.There are some stunning Bengali gals if you really look hard, they slay my soul. Esp, the rare ones with green eyes. (YEP GREEN-EYED BENGALIS ARE REAL.)

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT BENGALI/ASIAN.

Not just the guys, the girls are pretty short too :tongue: but I think it's more of a problem with guys

Yeah I agree, you can't label a whole race as unattractive it's just illogical. I've even seen blue eyed bengalis too and they are beyond stunning! wish I had blue or green eyes
Reply 27
Depends on the girl?
I like Bengali people, most of my friends are actually Bengali (girls) & they are the sweetest/funniest people ever.
Original post by tammie123
what about the girl I posted?

Link doesn't work
Original post by SophiaLDN
I like Bengali people, most of my friends are actually Bengali (girls) & they are the sweetest/funniest people ever.

Funny how you didn't say prettiest

Are you insecure about your own looks :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UCAS problems :(
Are you insecure about your own looks :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow can't believe you just said that...
Strong aesthetics repping
There are beautiful people in all ethnicities.
Link doesn't work

Google bipasha basu, she's stunning

lool what do you have against bengalis :tongue: why do you keep going on about that
Google bipasha basu, she's stunning

lool what do you have against bengalis :tongue: why do you keep going on about that

Yeah she's nice 8/10 ok I'll stop.
or better yet whitechapel :mmm:

I know right. I live near there and I swear there are actually more asians than white ppl. But to be honest, I cant really tell the diff between pakistani, indian and bengali ppl.

There are really pretty indian girls on my course though if that counts for anything.
Original post by 1drowssap
I know right. I live near there and I swear there are actually more asians than white ppl. But to be honest, I cant really tell the diff between pakistani, indian and bengali ppl.

There are really pretty indian girls on my course though if that counts for anything.

indian and bengalis are very different though, but I guess to white people we probably look the same :tongue:
Yeah she's nice 8/10 ok I'll stop.

Ok I'm glad we agreed on that :tongue: I'd give her an 8 too, I have a cousin who I'd say is a 9 and some girls in my class (bengali) were also 8s or 9s. There's good looking people in every race
indian and bengalis are very different though, but I guess to white people we probably look the same :tongue:

White people seem to think every minority looks the same. Most people think I'm Pakistani, when I'm actually Indian. There are some people that say I look Chinese too.

Latest

Trending

Trending